* Trinny and Susannah pouncing like rabid wildcats upon the defenceless breasts of EastEnders's Little Mo.
* Shots of, among others, Terry Wogan, Antony Worrall Thompson and Kirsty Young shaking their proverbial things to 'I See You Baby'; Will Mellor (I believe) doing it rather disturbingly well.
* Rolf Harris singing Jake The Peg and then proceeding to chase a squealing Gaby Roslin around the stage waving his extra leg at her.
* An amazingly half-arsed attempt at recreating the dubious magic of Blankety Blank.
* Brian McFadden wiping the floor with the remains of Westlife. Alas, I mean musically, and not in some bizarre charity escapade.
* Daniel Bedingfield wiping the floor with his sister, likewise.
I hope everyone out there is having a great night, but I'd like to assure them all that I am, too. Even if half of it is giving me the fear. ~smile~
Edit : Oh, god. And if anyone was watching the BBC newsreaders (bless their little hearts and Andrew Marr's huge ears) just now...I'm really really sorry about that. ~wanders off to have hysterics~