01. Buy everyone in the pub a drink - ah, but this way madness lies, and yes, it would have to be a very small pub.
02. Swim with wild dolphins - actually I don't mind if they're not wild ones, all dolphins are lovely. I have played ball with dolphins, but never swum with them.
03. Climb a mountain - you could not, even stretching the truth as far as it would possibly go, describe any of the hills I've climbed as 'mountains'.
04. Take a Ferrari for a test drive - I have no idea why anyone would want to do this.
05. See the Pyramids at night - not yet, though this I would love to do. How about I take you back, and we can walk hand in hand amongst the history, and I can watch your eyes light up the night electric as you take it all in... *ahem* Sorry, that was my personal 5th thing to do before I die sneaking in there. Moving on...
06. Hold a tarantula - actually I'd love to get to the point where I could do this. Not a chance at present though.
07. Take a candlelit bath with someone - come on. There isn't room in a bath for *me*, damn it, let alone me and anyone else.
08. Say 'I love you' and mean it - I haven't done otherwise for a very long time now.
09. Hug a tree - Michael Rosen (or was it Brian Moses?) came to our school and explained about hugging trees. Much hilarity and hugging of anything wooden nearby followed. We were quite young.
10. Do a striptease - as long as nobody else was there, then I would, of course, but I hardly think it's important enough to be in the list. :)
11. Do a bungee or parachute jump - very unlikely, but yes, I'd like to do a parachute jump. Bungee jumping scares me more than I think it would be exhilarating.
12. Visit Paris - we have a flat there.
13. Watch a lightning storm at sea - and anywhere else I possibly can.
14. Clean behind the fridge - though admittedly it was a long time ago when I used to view helping mum with housework as a special treat.
15. Stay up all night long, and watch the sun rise - I've done this a few times. None of them are times I want to think too hard about.
16. Ask the question you've always been too embarrassed to ask - well, I've done this with several questions, but there will always be ones I haven't asked.
17. See the Northern Lights - not yet, but one day I will.
18. Go to a huge sports game - football, rugby, baseball, American football, etc - there are few things I'd care less about doing, actually.
19. Create your own masterpiece - but how would I know if I had?
20. Grow and eat your own vegetables - it was just a phase.
21. Touch an iceberg - I'll settle for seeing one, I think.
22. Have an office relationship - this involves working in an office. No, thanks.
23. Sleep under the stars - "...Watson...some bastard's run off with our tent."
24. Compromise - though not all that often, as I'm sure you know.
25. Change a baby's nappy/diaper - I can quite happily live without this.
26. Take a trip in a hot air balloon - something else I've not yet got around to.
27. Watch a meteor shower - I would love to, of course.
28. Get drunk on champagne - only thing I ever have got drunk on...
29. Take a luxury holiday - too many to count; my parents rock.
30. Give more than you can afford to charity - I could technically say I'd done this, but it wouldn't count.
31. Look up at the night sky through a telescope - once or twice.
32. Have an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment - several times, although never alone. :)
33. Have a food fight - I have avoided many but never participated in one, thank goodness.
34. Bet on a winning horse - well, it's not something you can actually set yourself to do, is it?
35. Take a sick day when you're not ill - not unless school counts, which it doesn't.
36. Get a pet - I wish. I want a cat.
37. Ask a stranger out - yes, of course she said 'no'.
38. Have a snowball fight - never enough snow where I was.
39. Photocopy your bottom on the office photocopier - again with the working in an office. Also, just, no.
40. Scream as loudly as you possibly can - ah, drama classes.
41. Hold a lamb - I used to go to a farm every summer.
42. Enact a favorite fantasy - so many times, of so many kinds. While we're here, does anyone have a spare Michael Praed I can borrow? I may need him for the next one. :)
43. Take a midnight skinny dip - yes, but in a pool, though I assume that counts.
44. Hear the words 'I love you'
45. Fly on Concorde - I would have loved to. Mum did, several times.
46. Take an ice cold bath - frequently, especially last summer which was frankly silly.
47. Have a meaningful conversation with a beggar - all the time. I always talk with random people on the street.
48. See a total eclipse - at least, I think I have.
49. Ride a rollercoaster - as many and as often as I can.
50. Hit a home run - again, not something I would ever want to be in a position to do.
I think doing our own ones of these would be far more interesting, but we'd probably have to censor half of them and perhaps it's a meme that went round already and I didn't see it...~s~