"So, say you were meeting a new person - blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to ponder over.
What would you put in the box? No cheating - you're not allowed to include things such as links to your LiveJournal."
In no particular order...
1. A Duran Duran picture disc.
2. David Eddings's 'Belgariad' series (I'm counting the series as one object. Because.)
3. A collar - of some kind, not sure quite what, though.
4. An encyclopaedia of 80s music.
5. A knife.
6. A black corset - satin, probably, or PVC.
7. A printed-out collage of pictures of goths. Naturally.
8. A sheet of lined school-issue paper with 'Tamer And Hawk' by Thom Gunn written on it.
9. Flyers for Electric Dreams, Full Tilt and The Calling.
10. Boy George's autobiography.
11. A kitten. I know you shouldn't put small animals in boxes, but, but. Kitten!
12. A calligraphic fountain pen with purple ink.
Do you think that's about accurate?
Still entranced by Speaker For The Dead; I really don't want it to finish. I feel like a watered-down version of Ender.
Gods, I'm tired.