1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you
01. When I was younger I was extremely violent.
02. I watch a lot of TV and get hopelessly involved in certain soap operas.
03. I've never liked sci-fi; somehow the writers' visions of the future usually seem just plain ridiculous to me.
04. I love music.
05. I seem to have some kind of in-built alarm that wakes me up whenever I need to wake up.
06. Sometimes I get scared.
07. The smell of hospitals makes me queasy (actually, much worse than queasy, but that too)
08. I find L33t speak hilarious.
09. I have never smoked or taken any drugs besides painkillers and caffeine.
10. [However] I have a smoking fetish.
11. "Pirates of the Caribbean" is one of my (current) favorite films.
12. I really disliked the original Star Wars trilogy.
13. I have a stupidly good memory.
14. I am glad that I've lived through tough times, it's made me who I am today.
15. I am learning to like myself.
16. I love listening to people talking about things they really love or are really interested in.
17. I don't have as much time as I'd like, in order to do everything I want to do.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I will never give up trying to understand any given thing.
20. Despite being cheerfully bisexual I haven't really done much with a member of my gender for years.
21. I think breasts are remarkably unattractive and I don't know what all the fuss is about
22. I find arrogance very attractive
23. I have a terrible temper but don't lose it often
24. I've written fan fiction about roughly half my Friends list. (I'd imagine nobody will be seconding this. :)
25. I work best at my own pace
26. My family don't, and will likely never, understand me at all.
27. Most of the time I'm adventurous, and sometimes I'm cautious.
28. Despite appearances I'm much much saner than I used to be.
29. I like Marmite
30. Any creature with more than four legs or less than two makes me shudder, except snakes.
31. I don't believe death is all that final.
32. I love animals.
33. I don't have a garden. (Though my home in Sussex does.)
34. I was surprisingly good at sports at school, but hated them anyway
35. I like really terrible films much more than really good ones
36. I don't do any cleaning at home, or very little.
37. Various combinations of acid and sugar are my antidepressant, stimulant and aphrodisiac of choice.
38. I need music all the time.
39. People seem to like me these days.
40. I love making people laugh.
41. The best feeling in the world for me is finding really good new music
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I know an inordinate number of variously geeky people
44. Oral sex still mostly squicks me completely, especially the thought of someone doing it to me.
45. I wear my heart on my sleeve. (And sometimes on my lapels, true.)
46. I feel uncomfortable sleeping in the same room as anyone else
47. I do not now, nor have I ever followed the herd
48. I'm terrified - really terrified - of circuses and fairgrounds.
49. I love being online.
50. When I compare my childhood with other people's, it looks positively glowing, but it still sucked.
51. I don't own a games console.
52. I am very wary of relationships begun online.
53. I used to be able to hear ultrasound.
54. I want a teleporter, dammit.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. Although I can't watch horror films, I love reading horror novels.
57. I love cooking
58. Dancing is so important to me that I don't know how I lived without it for so long.
59. I like getting comments and emails and letters, but prefer to see people.
60. I'm extremely pessimistic, though I don't mean to be.
61. I am sarcastic.
62. The first thing I notice about anyone I meet is their hair.
63. I tend to overreact to a lot of things.
64. I'm good at languages.
65. I have odd dreams.
66. I love England.
67. I never want to learn to drive.
68. I don't get the guy thing about seeing two girls together. I really don't.
69. I never watch the news.
70. If it weren't for LiveJournal I wouldn't currently have a single one of the friends I do. (Sad, but true.)
71. My parents are people of whom I am very proud.
72. Silences in conversations make me very uncomfortable.
73. I hate being looked at but love being watched.
74. I can't do anything manually creative.
75. I find it incredible, looking back, that I have coped with my life so far
76. I find it harder to forgive things done to other people than done to myself.
77. I love to read
78. I read less than I used to.
79. I've never come across any problem or quirk someone else had that I couldn't (eventually) get my head round.
80. Sometimes I can't believe how outgoing I've become.
81. I would be impossible to live with.
82. I don't think youth is necessarily any sexier than age.
83. I could easily spend a huge lottery win.
84. Clothes shopping depresses me immeasurably.
85. I hate being wrong.
86. I'm starting to appreciate being the gender I am, but only when I'm allowed to do what I want with it.
87. I can't remember the last time I was completely happy.
88. People never cease to surprise me.
89. I adore cliché.
90. I have migraines.
91. I am incredibly dependent and like it that way, except when people are disapproving at me about it.
92. I am sleeping deeply at the moment and dreaming a lot.
93. The impression that my LJ gives of me is closer to the truth these days but still very very far from it.
94. If I had my time over again, I'd do pretty much the same thing again.
95. This meme is easier if you just adjust the unbold answers and say what you think about the same topic.
96. I would drop everything and run for a large number of people.
97. I've no idea what people see in me.
98. Taking the "I've set my sights on you, and no-one else will do" approach to flirting seems to work for me.
99. I'm frightened of needles.
100. I'll be curious to see if anyone has anything to say about any of this.
Also, robinbloke is the biggest star in the world and has got me a ticket to see Duran Duran in April. ~throws glitter~