I am not going to survive if I don't make it back sometime soon. I was holding onto that, and now I don't have that, so I think I'm going to have to just say 'screw it' and leave the course early one Tuesday. If I left it on time - at 10 - I'd make it to the Calling for around midnight. It would be worth it to see Vince again. I can't take the thought that I won't see him until December. Argh.
I do wish he existed somewhere outside of the Kambar, so it might be possible to inveigle him into meeting for [caffeine] at some sensible time of a day I had free. Damn it.