1. If you could live in any fictional universe of your choice, which one would you move to? (fanfic settings and suchlike count)
David Eddings' Belgariad. Without a doubt. Apart from anything else it would mean I could track down Silk (my favourite character) and jump up and down on him until he came to his senses about marrying the vapid blonde he ends up with. Bah. :)
2. If you could only keep one of your five senses, which one would it be?
I hate questions like this. I know, I *know* the answer is hearing, because I could not live without music, but I can't stand the thought of losing sight or touch either. It's just horrible. But still. The thought of being without music and beloved voices is worse.
3. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't intend to have a funeral (see 5.) but if I did...'Missing' by Arcadia, I think - preferably I'd get the boys to write an extended version for me, but, y'know. It's just the most incredible of songs.
4. People - good thing, or bad thing?
Eh. Good thing. Certain people are bad things for certain people, but I don't reckon anyone is bad things for *everyone*. I'm glad of people, mostly...sometimes I get confused about who's a good thing for me and who's a bad one, though, of course. ~sigh~
5. If you were offered a chance to become immortal, would you accept it?
Only if everyone else was as well. We should make everyone immortal and sterilised, and then all would be well. :) But I really don't intend on dying anyway, so...~shrug~ I've already accepted it, in a way.