* A gorgeous big black silk ruffled shirt and a leopardprint skirt that's too small but that I liked too much not to get it - I shall try and work out what to do with it at some later date.
* A terribly, tragically sad compilation from the 80s called 'Chart Wars', the cover of which features a woman dressed in pink satin heeled ankle boots, fishnets, a short black satin tunic with a wide leather collar on top of which is an entirely superfluous and very ugly wide metal collar, and a wide metal belt and leather gauntlets. And a man dressed in pink snowboots, very tight black leather trousers, and a truly truly hideous black and silver lamé shirt. They both have lightsabers. It was too cute not to buy. Also a copy of 'N-n-nineteen Not Out' (possibly for Denny, I can't remember if it's him that wants it) and Culture Club's fourth album, which I didn't have before.
* A very pretty thin leather choker with crystals threaded into it. I've been thinking about getting it for a while. It's very kittenish.
* A fairly gorgeous picture of Marilyn Manson and a badge saying "I like you. I'll kill you last." which made me think of wildeabandon, except she doesn't wear badges, so I guess I'll hang onto it.
* 'Instinction' by Spandau Ballet. My favourite Spandau Ballet song. Yay!
* 'Black Cherry', the new album from Goldfrapp - I haven't listened to it yet but the CD itself is so gorgeous I almost don't care what it sounds like - and the Smashing Pumpkins' greatest hits on video, because, well, because.
And do I feel better? Do I hell. I'm worried about too many people, I'm shattered and stressed and upset and confused and...well, ok, I do feel a *little* better - retail therapy did sort of work - but I'm *still* worried and stressed and all the rest. Meh.
I wish dennyd would call. I miss him. So much. And, oh, stuff. ~cries~
duncanneko, I am trying to call you and getting your answerphone. Please ring me when you've got a minute.