1.Who was the last person you yelled at?: duncanneko, but I don't think he noticed.
2. Who was the last person you kissed?: wildeabandon.
3. What was the last memorable book you read?: Currently reading a book of neuropsychological case studies called 'The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat'. Fascinating stuff.
4. When did you last dance?: Last night, to an abortive bit of 'Echo Beach' massacred by His Lokiness.
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents?: "You're moving back home."
6. When did you last go for a walk?: Well, I walked through the hailstorm in Cambridge in the rain today, but that's not quite the same I suppose.
7. When did you last do your ironing?: Make that never. :)
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?: Last Thursday. Last Thursday rocked.
9. What color of socks do you normally wear?: Black.
10. Did you ever attend a private school?: Oh yes.
11. Do you like stuffed animals?: Yes, of the cuddly toy kind and of the behind glass in museums kind, though not of the on the walls because granddad shot one kind.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?: No. Good band though, obviously.
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?: Yes. Almost the whole of Midsummer Night's Dream, and various other bits and pieces.
15. Do you like playing baseball?: No, I much preferred rounders.
16. Are you a neat freak?: ~looks around room~ Er, no. ~g~
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?: I'm not sure. I never got told about some of them.
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?: Not any more, there are other acids I prefer.
19. Have you ever fired a gun?: No.
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?: Not yet. Thigh-highs, though.
21. Do you have a crush on somebody? Oh yes. Many people.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?: No. Too scared.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?: God, no, I'm not that cruel.
24. What is your favorite gemstone?: Amethyst and opal. ("Your lucky colour is puce, your lucky stone is Mick Jagger...")
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?: Hell, no. Never.
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?: Vince kissed me! And even apart from that, yes, often.
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?: Oh, yes. Several.
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?: Not really. Walking back from Slimelight was interesting, though.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?: Mint, unless the fruit is apple.
30. Do you have road rage?: If I drove I would get terrible road rage. It's one of the reasons why I don't want to learn.
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?: Not often.
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?: Yes, for a couple of hours every day in fact.
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat?: More than one person calls it a 'laundry mat'?? How bizarre. No. I've never been to one. And if Nick Kamen were there I would massacre him for crimes against pop music.
36. Are you kind?: Always to some people, sometimes to all people.
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?: Only if I knew them.
38. Do you have any beanie babies?: I do believe so, yes.
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?: Cold, really. Though warmth would be nice now. A little warmth.
40. Is the glass half full, or empty?: Depends. What was it full of to start with?
41. Do you exercise or work out regularly: I dance a *lot*, but, no.
42. Could you kill if your life was threatened?: Yes. Perhaps even if it wasn't.