* Vince. His set was fun and then when I went to say goodbye he cradled me in his arms and absolutely didn't want it to be two weeks before we saw one another again. He may well have been drunk but it was very precious nonetheless.
* duncanneko, who hugged me lots and was lovely at me when I was moping and incidentally dropped in information I didn't need about certain people, like for example that they have scalpel fixations, which I didn't know. Thud.
* zotz's set, once again making my evil guitar-liking twin get on the dancefloor.
* robinbloke; need I say more?
* valkyriekaren looking wonderful. Wow.
* The group scritch which occurred between myself, duncanneko, olithered, aiwendel, and eventually feanelwa and the_lady_lily.
* nisaba's last Calling. I think we're all feeling much the same way about that.
* No dennyd; I missed him terribly.
* Stress in many directions, mostly things I didn't understand and thus couldn't help with.
* Angst over a near-silent The Man, as ever - minimal, but it's still not good.
The ugly was excessive drunkenness and relationship angst - not mine, which makes it worse. But I'm sure things are better by now.
Then yesterday, a surprisingly and unfortunately melancholy time with wildeabandon - on occasion we have a tendency to drag one another down and this was one of those times. And now I'm in Milton Keynes and so things are better, but something is still off-kilter in my mind and until I know what it is I can't do much about it.
Meanwhile, I am seriously considering going up to Nottingham on Wednesday, which may be the most absurd thing I've done in my life. Will I, in fact, have any self-respect left at all if I do this?
Bittersweet e-mail this morning. Don't know what to say. But I do understand.
~curls up~ House cold and empty, need hugs.