1.You can be transported to anywhere in the world for 8 hours, where would you choose?
Right now, Cambridge. I have a present for wildeabandon and I want to be with dennyd, who happens to be there.
2. You can be taken back into anytime period from the past for 1 day, when and why?
1982. With lots and lots of money. Duran memorabilia, here I come.
3. You can invite 3 people past and present for drinks at your place, which would you invite?
Nick Rhodes, John Taylor, and Simon Le Bon. Of course.
4. You can have any 1 item you desire with no cost to yourself. What?
Oh gosh. Well, so long as it's not going to cost anyone else, either, I'd really like...a club. Where I oversaw the music. And people came and danced.
Hmm. Possibly. Though there are other things. A dress that became whatever outfit I had in my mind at the time? ~s~
5. You can have any job/career/profession you like. What?
6. Is there any skill you don't have that you wish you did?
Many. Most of all right now I'd like to be a competent top.
7. You're in your local bar on a quiet night and an argument starts between a friend and a stranger. How do you act?
What's the argument about? Which friend? What's the stranger like? I can't answer without knowing more about the situation.
8. What's the most embarrassing thing in your music collection?
I've answered this so many times...it's still 'The One And Only' by Chesney Hawkes. :)
9. Who is your biggest famous person crush?
Define 'famous'. ~s~ Still, probably Nick Rhodes.
10. What’s the most illegal thing you have ever done?
I think consensual S/M is illegal still, and I've done a fair amount of that. Possibly I'm not the one who'd get prosecuted though - I don't understand how it works. Before people rush in to explain, I'm not sure I want to know, either.
11. The biggest lie you have told?
"I love you."
12. What is the nicest thing you have ever done?
I think that's up to whoever I did it to - I wouldn't know.
13. What film have you seen ten times or more?
Velvet Goldmine and Labyrinth.
14. What's your favourite food that everyone else thinks is weird/gross? I think most people balk more at the drinking vinegar than at anything I eat.
15. What's your favourite artist from before you were born?
I assume you mean art-artist, not music-artist or anything else? Oh, goodness, close your eyes and take your pick of Pre-Raphaelites and 18th century portrait-painters and so on and so forth. Oh, and Warhol.
16. You prefer cats or dogs?
17. What's you favourite swear word?
Depends on the situation, but arse tends to suit most. ~s~
18. Have you got a favourite song line?
Many. Many many many many many. Things that spring to mind right now :
"Did nobody warn you, boy? Love's in vogue again, my love..."
"Anyone who comes to know you long enough would give you away..."
"And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it..."
"He said you're really an ugly girl, but I like the way you fly - and I died, but I thanked him. Can you believe it?"
"Electrostatic stars and the neon moon, tonight we're gonna party like it's 1982..."
"I'll spin you moments of gold, I'll paint you Valentine evenings, though we're strangers till now, we're choosing a path between the stars..."
"Taste the whip, in love not given lightly..."
"You bloody little slut." :)
And many many many *many* more.
19. What's your favourite smell?
Vanilla, melting butter, cinnamon, roasting chicken, and that sort of thing.
20. What song makes you cry?
Many things, mostly by The Oysterband.
21. What current trend do you think is ridiculous and wish would go away?
There are high heeled shoes out there with Adidas stripes on, at the moment. It's horrible.
22. How long was your longest relationship?
A year, but it was a big mistake.
23. Who is the last person you fought with?
The last person I had an angry verbal exchange with was Dad. The last person I actually fought, seriously, hand-to-hand with would have been back in prep school. I miss it. I need a Fight Club. :)
24. Who do you miss the most?
Right now? Denny and Wechsler, though I'd cut off a limb before I'd bother Wechsler today, he's stressed and busy. ~s~ And Denny doesn't seem to want to talk, so... Generally? Giolla, though as someone to see fairly often and chat with - I know better than to think I miss the relationship, it was a mess. ~s~ But I greatly miss meeting up with him on a quasi-regular basis and talking. It's hard to know what goes on from just his journal. And in life? Sarah; I think I'll always miss her and wonder what she would have been doing now.
25. Any last words before you are judged?
"But how can you possibly think I meant it, God, I sent an e-mail saying 'I take it back' almost immediately after!" Heh.
The angst continues unabated. Just had an evening with my family. My dad is, as usual, being a complete arse. Sigh. Really miserable tonight.