1. Who did you last get angry with? dennyd, but only briefly.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Depending on the situation, words or heels. ~g~
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes.
4. How about of the same sex? Yes.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Probably asrana...not certain, though, because someone else might well have and not told me.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I keep grudges for a very long time. And keep other people's, too.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? ~laughs~ Singing practice.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Um, around midday, but only because I had jet-lag.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: My aunt and uncle. And if you knew them, you wouldn't have, either.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "I don't want to go, I can't afford to get there." It may have been true but it was also lame and avoidant.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? ~laughs~ Yes. I find them hilarious.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? Oh, you must be joking. Although on nights I dance a lot, I guess you could count that. Still not for a while though.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't. Look at me, awake and about to go back to sleep until the cleaning lady goes away...
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Er, no. Coke for me, always.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? White.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? ~laughs~ A bottle of champagne, but I was seven at the time and thought it was some kind of lemonade. I don't like alcohol.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Not really, it's not how heavy I am, just what I look like.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Salty, although it's a close one.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought "LUNCH?" ~laughs~ Only in character as one of the vampires...
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Completely naked? One.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? None, yet. (And incidentally, since when did "most" mean "all"? Grr.)
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? ~laughs~ No. I'm attracted to people's faces, strange as it may seem. Although I look at hands.
4. Have you "done it"? ~rolls eyes~ Not quite.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Hmmm. On men - Long hair, musicians' hands, pretty eyes. On women, I'm not sure.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Hardly.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? No.
1. How many credit cards do you own? None. But two debit cards, one of which works.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Seriously? Charity shops. I can spend hours and lots of money in charity shops.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? I'd buy stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. Mostly clothes, currently.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich first. Famous later.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yes of course, if it was something I was capable of doing easily.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? ~thinks~ Around 70?
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Survived things that would have made most of my schoolfriends go completely insane.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Hah. Nothing in many many years.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Fame, darling, fame and glory.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Oh, god yes.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Never.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Today? Nothing really yet, but the day is young (and yes, I have already believed at least six impossible things...)
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I could list at least one thing belonging to each of my friends, I'm afraid.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Nick Rhodes' girlfriend. ~s~
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I'd be me, just different. ~shrug~
4. Have you ever been cheated on? ...yes. Sort of. Yes.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Gods, yes.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? I don't know. Sexiness, I guess - I may be beautiful and graceful, but that I ain't.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? ~laughs~ Not really.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Envy is the one I fall victim to most often, but my favourite is probably lust.
1. What religion do you follow? I follow all of them from a safe distance, with an expression of bafflement and occasional murmurs of "What are you doing...?"
2. What religion were you raised as? I wasn't.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human.
4. Do you believe in magic? Yes.
5. What was the last promise you broke? One to my mother, of course.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? When I was younger, yes. Since the age of 11 or so I would just not join in with the prayers.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? ...yes, but I shouldn't, because I know otherwise.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? ~laughs~ No, but presentswise my family did pretty well.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? To continue to know you wonderful people. You're all doing me so much good in so many ways.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? ~sigh~ Yes. Must stop.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? No.
6. Do you gamble? No.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? ~blinks~ Er, no?
1. What causes do you support? I don't.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? A few things when I was younger. Nothing recently. Except the Good Liar's Begging Foundation. ~s~
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? No.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? No.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Sometimes.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yes.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? ~tilts head~ It's what I do. I don't want to go into what I did, though. ~sigh~
1. What are you most afraid of? People breaking my heart again.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? Nothing yet. Wait until Tenebrae, that's going to require much bravery.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Mmm, Gambit. Does he count?
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Depends on the situation, and not just a stranger, no, I wouldn't.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Hmm. Courage, probably.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Not for a long time now.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? Yes.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? No.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? Run and hide.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? Er. I'll get back to you on this one.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? I really don't care, you know. He's there now, so...
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? ~thinks~ The Paul Burrell one was fairly entertaining. But usually I don't pay these things much attention.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? No.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Moping.
2. Do you collect anything? Records.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Music.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? What huh?
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? Write a couple of e-mails, but that's not really the sort of thing you mean.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? God, yes. Yes.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Seems to be sashajwolf.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? Yes.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Sometimes.
4. What area are you wisest in? Music. ~s~ And, eh, people. ~waves hands~ Sometimes.
5. Do you drive defensively? I don't drive.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Sort of.
7. What did you learn today? Nothing I didn't already know, yet.
8. Finally, what is your favorite virtue? Hope...I suppose...