1. You get to tell your mother one home truth without recrimination, what is it?
Mum and I discuss pretty much everything, really. It's the "truth" bit that's always the problem - getting her to believe that what I'm saying is, for me in my situation at least, the truth. ~sigh~
2. If you could swap your brother or sister for someone else, would you do it and who would it be?
I kind of like having brothers (half-brothers to be honest) who I never see and rarely have to deal with.
3. Your Grandmother leaves you a shed load of dosh but tells you (and only you) that you should give half of it away to a dogs home. Do you give it away or keep the money and why?
If it's not in the will, then I would keep the money. Because I'm a bad person.
4. If you were asked by Playboy or similar to do a centre spread (ooer) would you do it? If not would money sweeten the pill and if so how much?
Well, I would do it if I were asked but I never would be - apart from anything else, I photograph very badly indeed. I wouldn't want money for it - I might even consider paying *them*...~s~
5. What is the one thing that you will never tell your parents?
Though I discuss the concepts of SM and D/s with them, I'll never go into detail - they don't need to know.
6. You have to lose one of your senses, sight, smell, hearing, touch or taste, which goes and why?
Smell, definitely. Cheerfully do without that.
7. For the rest of your life you have to give up either alcohol, caffeine or class A stimulants, which do you choose and why?
Alcohol, since I already have. ~s~ Caffeine would mean giving up coke. Er, no.
8. Your partner accidently leaves his / her LJ logged in and pops out for an hour. Do you log him / her off and respect their privacy or do you go ahead and read it? Be honest!
"partner"...hmm. I don't know. This has happened with friends and I have read their journals, because my curiosity always wins out. And, as mentioned above, I'm a bad person.
> If you read it do you tell them?
9. What are your 5 albums that you cannot live without on your desert island?
Seven And The Ragged Tiger - Duran Duran
Duran Duran - Duran Duran
The Golden Age Of Wireless - Thomas Dolby
Fade To Grey; The Singles - Visage
A compilation I'd made myself. It doesn't say anywhere that you can't. ~s~
10. You can irrevocably alter one aspect of your personality, what do you change and why?
I'd fix things so I was never jealous. It causes so much badness in my life. Really. ~shakes head~
01. What was the first record you owned?
A compilation my mum bought me - 'Hits 93', which featured such classics as 'Suntan' by Stan and 'Do You See The Light?' by Snap! which remains one of my favourite 90s songs.
02. Is there a song that reminds you most of your childhood?
I answered this the other day.
03. If you could spend a night with five musical artists (three for their minds and two for their bodies) who would they be?
In no particular order, Nick Rhodes, Britney Spears, Tori Amos, this random guitarist guy, and probably Marilyn Manson.