1) First teacher's name: Mrs. Smith - but that was a very long time ago and I don't think she actually taught me anything. Not sure she even tried.
2) Last words you said: "Will someone get the boy a bloody LiveJournal?!" at the computer, about the last person on my stalkage list, the only one I've still not seen.
3) Last song you sang: Singing along with 'Child Of Curiosity And The Old Man Of Knowledge" by Mortiis. No, really.
4) Last person you hugged: flannelcat.
5) Last thing you laughed at: Comments in childeric's journal. Axl Rose and a broomstick - the possibilities are endless.
6) Last time you said 'I love you': Last night, to asrana.
7) Last time you cried: This morning. Yes, I cry pretty much every day. It was about songs, this morning. Meh.
8) What's in your CD player: 'The Stargate', Mortiis, in this one, and 'Strange Little Girls', Tori Amos, in the other one, and in the other house it's Ladytron's new album. :-)
9) What colour socks are you wearing: I'm not.
10) What's under your bed: Somewhere under there is a copy of the Kama Sutra, but I've not seen it for two or three years now. ~g~
11) What time did you wake up today: Something after 8, which I thought was something after 10 because of the weird dreams I was having.
12) Current taste: Orange tango.
13) Current hair: The usual.
14) Current clothes: Black skirt, black shirt with sparkles.
15) Current annoyance: Random bits of battle noises in between perfectly good music on this CD. Bah.
16) Current longing: Talking to certain people would be good. Also I miss having nisaba here. Also, I just miss having dennyd with me. Blah, blah, blah.
17) Current desktop picture: A drawing someone did of Remus Lupin. So pretty!
18) Current worry: Random things I probably should be doing.
19) Current hate: Meh...don't really hate anything right now, just wish a lot of things.
20) Story behind your LJ username: Duran. Anorak. Go figure.
21) Current favourite article of clothing: Boots!
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex: Good hair. Followed by high cheekbones, musician's hands...and backs are good, but only in a kind of blank-canvas way. ~kitten flashes claws~
23) Last CD that you bought: Single of Robert Miles' 'Children' in a charity shop.
24) Favourite place to be: Out dancing, or curled up on a sofa with someone watching TV or a film.
25) Least favourite place: Packed in in a lift or on the tube, out at a club when it's all going wrong, and Liverpool Street station.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: Depends.
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: Harp.
28) Favourite colour: Black, purple, and electric blue.
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: I think I probably do, yes.
30) How tall are you: 6'
31) Current favourite word/saying: Miaow? Also taken to saying "oh you silly thing" at people a lot lately, but that's hardly my fault. ~g~
32) Favourite book: There are many - David Eddings wrote lots of them.
33) Favourite season: Anything but Spring.
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Sarah.
36) Where do you want to go: Cambridge, and out dancing.
37) What is your career going to be like: Well, I don't think anyone doubts that I'm going to be famous for *something*...
38) How many kids do you want: None. Ever.
39) What kind of car will you have: I probably won't, since I don't really want one, but, mmm, jaguars.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "You see? I have it on the very best authority. You don't exist." (Ran Borune in 'Queen Of Sorcery', David Eddings)
41) A random lyric: ~googles~ Oooh, like this. http://www.seanvox.plus.com/inv5picture.htm
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: My phone, a few CDs, and lots of pieces of paper with my writing on.
43) What's up: Eh, not much. But I have this big crush, y'know. ~giggles~
I really, really *need* 'Living In Neon' by Spray - heard them played at Electric Dreams and they're painfully good. ~sigh~ Don't know what to do about it, though.