* emarkienna looking breathtakingly pretty, as usual, with one sparkly extra reason for my not being able to breathe.
* dennyd in makeup. Enough said.
* fluffymark being very very lovely at me.
* Stalking HEAVEN. Not only was there almost everyone I've stalked and seen before, but there was also a Raven.Sable, a Mr. X and - get this - just get this - a Mr. Garside. I am truly priveleged. And I did actually scream when I saw him. But quietly. Honest.
* Seeing moomintroll again, albeit very very briefly. ~smile~
* childeric. Just as a being in existence, but the kilt was good, too.
* Running my fingers through the silk of your hair and watching your eyes close, just for a moment or two, at my touch.
* Being told by some random guy that I looked fantastic. Always a good thing. ~s~
* Waterglass. Very good band indeed.
* Bad things happening with fluffymark. I worried lots and could do very little.
* I may or may not have exasperated John, but either way he certainly now knows I have a crush on him, although he may not have picked up on just how bad it is.
* Lack of decent music. Severe lack of decent music.
* The human stick insect (some of you will know what I mean) has cut his hair and has lost his entourage. Pity.
* Interlock. Despite stunningly brilliant synthesisers, they sucked, a lot. Kids, someone could have told me the vocalist is someone I know on LJ and that I'm likely to offend numbers of people I regard VERY highly by saying that their friend's band sucked. I feel terrible.
And the ugly.
* You were there and every tiny gesture broke my heart a hundred times. I hope you never know what you do to me.
* "It's No Good" by Depeche Mode.
* Getting alcohol tipped down my beautiful skirt not once, but twice. Sigh.
* Many memories of last time I was there. Much K-related angst.
I think that's about it. Today was mainly spent in the company of dennyd, which was very lovely. And now I'm at home. For two days and then in Cambridge Tuesday I will make you forget and Wednesday I will make you remember nights.