One from asrana :
Starting Time: 21:23
Birth Date: 19/06/84
Name on Birth Certificate: Emily Hannah Woolf
Nicknames: Just Em these days, really.
School: No. Never again!
Hair: Long & dark blonde.
Colour of eyes: Blue/grey/green.
Shoe: Don't know.
Brothers/Sisters: Two half-brothers, Adam and Padmavyuha.
---------------HAVE YOU EVER---------
Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Never even been slightly drunk.
Put a body part on fire for amusement: No - not mine or anyone else's.
Been in a car accident: Not quite.
Been hurt emotionally: Goodness, who hasn't?
Kept a secret from everyone: Well, no. Because I don't keep secrets of my own, and any secret of anyone else's, they at least will know.
Had an imaginary friend: Yes. Hundreds.
Cried during a Movie: Only at Casper.
Had a crush on a teacher: Oh, yes.
Ever thought an animated character was hot?: ~laughs~ Many.
Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Er, no, but I have one 7" single. Sorry.
Been on stage: Many times.
Shampoo: Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy.
Colour: Black, purple, electric blue.
Lace or satin: Satin.
Cartoon Characters: Oh, there are so many.
Fave Movie: Hard to find one I liked that doesn't now have bad memories attached.
Ice Cream: Most Ben & Jerry's.
Fave Subject: English.
Fave Drink?: Coke!
Wearing: Black skirt, black shirt. As usual.
Eating: Nothing right now.
Thinking about: What moomintroll has on his reading list for English, actually. ~geeking~
Watching: The screen.
--IN THE LAST 24 HRS--------
Cried: Oh yes.
Worn: The usual.
Met someone new? Not really.
Cleaned your room: God, no.
Done laundry: No.
Drove a car: Not in the last 24 years have I driven a car.
---DO YOU BELIEVE IN------
Yourself: Not often.
Friends: Er. Some of them.
Santa Claus: As a concept, yes. In reality, no.
Tooth Fairy: No. I used to, though.
Destiny/Fate: Yes. In some ways.
------FRIENDS/FAMILY AND LIFE--------
Who's the loudest: Depends what the situation is.
Weirdest: kitty_goth. In many ways.
Who do you go to for advice: asrana, sashajwolf, and from time to time kitty_goth.
Who do you think about most when ur not online?: ~cough~ Never mind.
Who do you cry with?: I try not to cry with anyone, really.
Ever been in love: Many times, yes.
Cheated on anyone: Yes. Never again.
Ever regretted going out with someone: Yes.
Ever done a "drunken stupid mistake": Yes, but it wasn't me that was drunk. ~sigh~
Ever had a lesbian/gay experience: Yes.
-----TELL THE TRUTH!!-----------
Would you ever:
Pay for sex: No. But because I wouldn't want what I was paying for, not because I disapprove or anything.
Strip for money: If I thought anyone would want me to, then yes.
Play strip poker? No.
Work in McDonalds: I'd rather that than Burger King.
Bitch about someone: God yes. All the time. I went to an all-girls' boarding school, for heaven's sake.
What's the best feeling in the world: Getting along well with someone you've always (fsvo 'always') wanted to get along well with.
Worst Feeling: Unrequited love.
Finish time: 21:50
And one from thechaosdiva :
1. Your name spelled backwards: Ylime
2. Where were your parents born? London and Cheltenham.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? 'Palastinalied' by Qntal.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? The Thai near us in Sussex.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? About four years ago I guess.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Oh, yes. Many.
7. How many kids do you want? None, ever, ever.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Reggae, without a doubt.
10. Do you have cable? No. ~sigh~
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Good god, no. I think it's appalling.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? ~laughs~ No. But I got one for my mum, accidentally, once.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Never.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Australia, but I was only 15 months old.
16. Do you have a garden? Not here in London, but we have a beautiful garden at home.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? ...do you know how long it's been since I read BoyMeetsBoy?! Sheesh...I feel bad now.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Only the first verse.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Bath in the morning, generally.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? I did really rather enjoy 'From Hell'...
21. Favorite pizza topping? Varies. Currently veering back towards Hawaiian.
22. Chips or popcorn? Crisps. Sorry, I'm English.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? If I bother, I usually use purple eyeshadow. Hey, it works for me.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Um, what?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? ROFL I think not.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple, I think.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with? aegidian and asrana. ~blows kisses~
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Milkybar. There's nothing nearly as good.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Never have.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Um, last year. My dad grows them.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes. For public speaking. Excuse me while I laugh.
32. Are you a good cook? Yes, but I very rarely do it because I'm also an extremely nervous cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? No.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Sometimes I love living in this country.
35. Sprite or 7-up? I can't remember which I like best, it's been so long since I had either.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? No. But then I've never worked.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Kleenex.
38. Ever throw up in public? Not since I was very very young.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Um. Some of you will know how hard this question is for me. Assuming that finding true love didn't automatically make you penniless, I'd probably go for that. But it's a very close call.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. I believe in 'I want to drop to my knees and promise you my soul' at first sight but that's a little different.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Certainly not from here. ~g~
42. Can exes be friends? ~wince~ I'll let you know.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Mum.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Yes. Oddly enough.
45. What message is on your answering machine? I don't have one. I don't live here. ~g~
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? ~hides~ Save me from appalling American TV!
47. What was the name of your first pet? Never had one.
48. What is in your purse? Cashcards and small change and a lot of tube & railway tickets.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Become someone else.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? 'Popcorn' by Hot Butter. No, really.