1) Hedwig and the Angry Inch. It's always cool when a new show's around; it's even cooler when it's being so successful that they talk about it on the news. Although it's unlikely I'll get to see the stage show, I might see the film. I sincerely hope it's as good as the low-key hype. (Actually, apparently the show has been around since 1999. Once again, the Times is in front of moi. But hey, it's only just reached England, which is also relatively normal. And I know the movie's recent. So nyah. ~g~)
1 and a half) Hedwig - in the film - it's just that - well - Marilyn much? ~g~ See what you think :
Hedwig, looking remarkably like Marilyn (If you don't know what Marilyn looks like, I suggest you follow the link in number 10...)
2) Val has a picture of Nick on her journal.
3) I bought some purple liquid eyeliner. I didn't even know they *did* purple liquid eyeliner. Hey, it was a ripoff, but it's so *pretty*...
4) Not only is tomorrow a member of Siouxsie And The Banshees' birthday (meaning gothy makeup), but...
5) ...the day after is one of Tears For Fears' birthdays, which means I get to spend hours plaiting little bits of my hair so it looks like Curt's. Yay!
6) Asrana is coming to visit tomorrow! I can play her even *more* music! Yay!
7) My onlist RPmails with Val. Oh, how I love to be Nick. And oh, how her John warms my heart. He's *wonderful*. ~applause for Val~
8) My optician has just written three magic words on my form : "No spectacles required." Although in the case of - well, asrana, for one, I must must must quote Calvin from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle In Time' : "You go right on wearing your glasses. I don't think I want anybody else to see what gorgeous eyes you have."
9) This picture.
10) This webring.
11) I bought BowieStyle over the weekend! How cool is that? ~g~
Sigh...my computer has just illegal-opped on me, though, so this will have to be continued anon.