It always surprises me so. Thank you, asrana.
Although possibly I haven't done it because it isn't the most riveting of surveys.
1. Age? 17.
2. Gender? Bisexual man trapped in woman's body. Possibly.
3. Are you married or dating? Dating...ish?
4. Do you have any pets? Not...yet.
5. If so, what are their names?
6. Do you know how to swim? Yes.
7. Are you left or right handed? Right.
8. Are you double jointed? Yes.
9. Can you touch your toes? I've no idea.
10. Do you do any volunteer work? I have done.
11. What size shoe do you wear? Goodness knows. Actually, my mum knows, too.
12. What is the best freebee you have found on the internet? I'll go with LJ. LJ is my friend. ~pets LJ~
13. Have you ever been hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital? No, although they did consider it.
14. Do you take medication for depression? Not at the moment.
15. What do you hate most about your life? Well, school, which I will be out of soon, and the fact that I persist in feeling more for people than they ever will for me.
16. What do you like most about your life? The people in it who actually, genuinely like me.
17. If you could have sex with anyone in the world who would it be? ~laughs~ Um...~meep~ Kate?
18. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No.
19. Do you have a best friend? Yes.
20. What is your idea of the perfect romantic partner? I don't think anyone would be "perfect" - I don't think I'd want them to be. Besides, I know him. ~smile~
21. Would you ever ask someone out? I'm starting to think I could. But, damn it, the people I want to, I never could. ~g~ Daft.
22. Do you move fast or slow in a relationship? Fast. Sigh. It's something I really need to do something about.
23. Have you fought with a friend in the last week? Yes.
24. Do you like to give hugs? Yes. Most of the time.
25. Give back rubs? No. I would, but I run the risk of doing something wrong, so...
26. What is on the walls of your room? Here, a sticker with a house and some stars, a postcard and a printout of a poem.
27. Do you use chapstick? No.
28. Go to the mall? Yes, FSVO 'mall'.
29. Watched the smurfs? Not if I can bloody help it.
30. What are you wearing? Black. Duh. ~NotAGoth~
31. Last thing you think about before you go to sleep? Depends who I am.
32. Cursive or print? Cursive.
33. Do you like surprises? Not particularly. Only sometimes, anyway.
34. Bad habits? Many.
35. Piercings? One in each ear. Dasha and Jules got their tongues pierced today. I freaked.
36. Drug of choice? Caffeine.
37. Do you have one of those voices? I've been told so, but I'm not sure.
38. Neurotic or psychotic? Neither, although occasional psychotic tendencies have been noted.
39. Do you talk to yourself? Rarely. I talk to my characters, bless them.
40. What feature do you like most about yourself? I'm fond of my hair, and my eyes sometimes, and my hands, I guess.
41. Pick a song that describes you. 'Astradyne', Ultravox. And yes, it's an instrumental.
42. Do you have an accent? Probably, slightly.
43. Do you drink alcohol? No.
44. Do you smoke? No.
45. Do you bite your nails? Yes. Although not recently. ~laughs~
46. How long can you hold your breath? Usually a pretty long time. If I'm given notice. ~g~
47. What do you do for fun? Daydream, write, listen to music, read, LJ.
48. What's your bedtime? Depends what I'm doing.
49. First thought in the morning? Depends who I am. This morning it was, "Why isn't he here?" ~sigh~ ~hugs Kate~
50. What's under your bed? Nothing here.
51. Are you an optimist or pessimist? Pessimist.
52. Do you think men and women can ever just be friends without wanting each other? Yes, but I really do think only if one of them's gay...
53. Did you ever have a crush on a cartoon character? Oh, god, hundreds. Really.
54. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Not in the way you mean, but I get by.
55. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? Oy, last night comes pretty close.
56. What is the smartest thing you have ever done? Untying the belt from around my neck, I'll go with.
57. Do you like dressing up? Absolutely love it. Love being dressed up even more. (Did I just say that? Weird.)
58. What movie do you really want to see? The Crow, again, with someone, so I can get to the end.
59. Would you ever have cosmetic surgery? Not unless I was in an accident or something similar.
60. Do you read the newspaper? Almost never.
61. Do you have a cell phone if so what kind? Yes, and I've no idea.
62. Do you have a lava lamp? No, but I have a fibreoptic plant. Want a lava lamp. Want.
63. What's on your mouse pad? Black and white patches.
64. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.
65. Most humiliating moment? My birthday two years ago. ~shudder~ (Never mind the fear that this year's birthday is going to exceed that. Oy.)
69. What's your favorite flavor of Snapple? Ick. Can't stand it.
70. Would you rather go to Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disneyworld!
71. Glasses or contacts? ....~laughs~ Contacts. No, really.
72. Purple . . . what do you think about it? It's the best actual colour.
73. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Not since I was five or something.
74. Do you like sappy love songs? Some of them.
75. Have you ever been on radio or television? Both.
76. Do you have a journal? ~waves~