1. If you could build your house anywhere, where would it be?
I don't want to build a house - I hate 'new' houses. Besides, this one will do nicely thank you.
2. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Probably this black skirt. It's certainly what I wear most.
3. What's your favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Hmm...good *hair*, for heaven's sake, and probably eyes, 'cause I'm unoriginal like that.
4. What's the last cd that you bought?
'American Gigolo' - compilation remixed by Tiga, a lovely man who fancies Adam Ant.
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere where I'm completely alone, or able to be chatty and happy with one of my friends.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
In really really crowded places, or attempting to be chatty and happy with *two* of my friends - wildeabandon and giolla excepted, I don't do conversations in groups of three very well At All.
7. Where is your favorite place to be massaged?
Put your hands up and step *away* from the DurAnorak...~glare~
8. What is most important, strong in mind, or strong in body?
Strong in mind - at least strong enough to support other people, and then other people can support you.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Usually sixish, though it was eight this morning as I was shattered last night.
10. What is your favorite show?
The usual lot.
11. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Um, probably when we learned that mum was going to be Damed.
12. What makes you laugh?
So, so many things.
[13 is missing]
14. What makes you angry?
Insensitivity. Stupidity. Homophobia. Inflexibility.
15. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
16. Favorite restaurant?
The Thai that's fairly near to us is still just so wonderful.
17. Scariest moment of my life?
Hmm...it probably *wasn't* walking the pier on Monday, but that's all I can think of right now. ~smile~
18 If there was a movie made about your life, who would play you?
Hmm...Britney, assuming they could do something Shallow-Hal-like to her. ~s~
19. Do you believe in an afterlife?
No, I believe in there not being an end to this one.
20. Favorite childrens book?
The Green Knowe books by Lucy M. Boston. Still, and always.
21. What is your favorite season?
Winter, probably. Or parts of Autumn.
22. What is your least favorite household chore?
I don't really have to do much. ~s~
23. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
24. If you have a tattoo, what and where is it?
I don't. If I had one I'd want the Rio album cover picture, somewhere. Not sure where though.
25. Who was your first love and at what age?
Jamie Wakefield, at age six (----> present day) and no, I'm not joking, it really was love. Is. ~smile~
26. The song you wish you had written?
'Lawnchairs' by Our Daughter's Wedding. It's just so great.
27. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
28. What is in the trunk of your car?
I don't have a car.
[29+30 are missing]
31. What is your favorite day?
32. Using only one word, describe yourself.
Oh, ok, ok, fine. "Lucky". It is a slightly less shudderworthy answer, I expect.
[33 is missing]
34. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Mmm. Micko Westmoreland.
35. Who's the sexiest celebrity alive?
Probably also Micko, he's just amazing.