1. What's the story behind your LJ username? For a few years now I have been an anorak about Duran Duran. Duran Anorak = DurAnorak. Simple. ~mwah~
2. Name five of your favourite pig-out foods.
Apart from chocolate, which is the food equivalent of a big fluffy blanket when you're upset, I tend not to.
3. Have you ever had a makeover? No. They woudn't have enough to work with. ~s~
4. Name all members of the Beatles. Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, John Lennon and George Harrison. (Sort of easy, really.)
5. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where?
I've no idea. It was probably when we went to Australia when I was really tiny - I think we stayed out there for a couple of months. More recently it's only been two or three weeks abroad visiting mum.
6. One thing you're grateful for, today.
Being friends with wildeabandon.
7. What is your favourite high school memory?
I don't have one yet. However, I suspect it may turn out to be the faces of my friends at our Summer Ball, if indeed giolla is able to come to it. ~g~
[Oh, I can't be bothered to go on changing the capitals. Sorry all.]
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
Oh...probably all the ways I've tried to track down Tom Woolvett I should think.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Not that I would ever marry, but an absolute fairytale wedding. Or a really wonderful New Romantic one with all the men in pretty makeup and bizarre hats. ~mwah~
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
I wouldn't be asked, and no.
11. NAME THREE TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Rargh. English. I am. Anyway.
They're all English teachers...Mrs. Adams, Mrs. Larkin and Mr. Back...~s~
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
I have many. The all-time favourite is probably still
"Did nobody warn you, boy? Love's in vogue again, my love..."
which is from 'In Vogue' by Japan.
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS...
Eight, but I didn't recognise it at the time.
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
I have managed to successfully avoid every single school picture since I was about four.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
You want the list?
I mean, preferences of *what*, for heaven's sake?
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Why they think the skater image looks good. No, really.
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
asrana, Sara at school, and there's one or two other people who might be considered it.
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
Jenny from Bucky O'Hare. Still. I really must get over that.
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
PopWorld on T4 because the presenters are *fantastic*...not often you find sarcasm and irony and such on a kids' pop music show...~bounce~
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
Only in that I do not move, at all, once I've fallen asleep. Apparently this is fairly unusual. ~shrug~
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
The one that just danced into my head is 'Simarik' by Tarkan which I suppose is as good as any...
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
"We'll always be together, however far it seems
Love never ends...
We'll always be together, together in electric dreams..."
- 'Together In Electric Dreams', Giorgio Moroder & Philip Oakey
"Lawnchairs are everywhere, they're everywhere
And my mind describes them to me..."
- 'Lawnchairs', Our Daughter's Wedding.
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
Mmm...probably some of the things from The Little Mermaid, and possibly Aladdin and Beauty And The Beast.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
I live there now. ~smile~ Come visit me.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
My Cats nightshirt at the moment...
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
Train tickets, loose change, velvet gloves, a bracelet, and some nail varnish.
God, I'm such a woman.
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
No money, that's for sure. ~s~
Credit cards, more train tickets and the odd receipt.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
My shoes for Meeting Cool People. No, really.
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Oh, you just wait...
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
Non-existent as yet.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
I'd rather not, they've all been fairly abysmal.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
Elf. Tolkien-elf though, not the Santa variety.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
I nearly wrote "the game", but...I don't...need to...any more...~sends flowers to aegidian~
Um, records. Paint (redo the house in London). Music-related stuff. ...music. ~g~
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Depends who I am. ~g~
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
My friend Jess nicknamed me the Jolly Green Giant for a couple of months, while her best friend Charlie named me Falcor after the Luck Dragon in the NeverEnding Story...
39. NAME THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
Gambit (X-Men), Rio (Jem & The Holograms), and I was always quite fond of BraveStarr - and the entire cast of Bucky O'Hare of course.
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
NME, Vogue and Elle.
Well, that passed some time...