1. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?
I'd like unrequited love to just not exist. It's such a dreadful thing for so many people.
2. What do you want most right now?
To watch someone dancing to this. ~gestures at CD player~ No, of course I haven't anyone specific in mind. Hah. Silly idea. ~g~
3. What are you most grateful for?
My voice. Meeting all you wonderful people.
4. What's the warmest welcome you ever received?
~smiles~ The welcome back to LJ after meeting ciphergoth's friends.
5. What was the best thing about your youth?
I'm still in it.
6. What was the worst thing about your youth?
I'll let you know.
7. When and where have you felt the most uncomfortable being nude?
~raises eyebrow~ I try not to get myself into any situations where I'll feel uncomfortable. Especially like that. ~raises eyebrow further~
8. Who is the most interesting person you've ever met?
9. What's the most imaginative thing you've ever done as an adult?
~laughs~ I'm not an adult. My stories are all imaginative.
Been other people, probably.
10. What's the least you've ever worn in public?
A normal level of clothes, for me at any rate.
11. What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
~g~ You asked - either countess_sophia or giolla.
12. In what way are you least understood?
I think people have trouble understanding the fact that I occasionally am other people, for a start. ~g~
13. Who is the person you miss most right now?
wildeabandon and giolla, of course.
14. What was the worst vacation you ever took?
Oh, god, any of the family holidays where we've wound up not speaking to one another.
15. What is the one non-monetary thing you have the highest hope of obtaining in life?
16. Where is the dirtiest place you've ever been?
~shrug~ I don't know. It was probably in France, though.
17. When do you love yourself most?
When I make someone else happy.
18. What would you most readily die for?
I keep on repeating myself...
19. What would you most like more sympathy for?
Hmm. Interesting question.
Almost everything, really, which is awful of me as I get more than enough for anyone else as it is.
20. What is your favourite store in the world?
Any second hand record shop.
21. What was your most disappointing sexual experience?
I'll let you know.
22. What is the strongest opinion you hold?
All my opinions are equally strong.
23. What is the most difficult problem you've ever had to solve?
Ending a year-long relationship with someone I'd long since ceased to love.
24. When were you the strongest that you've ever had to be?
When Sarah died.
25. What room of your home do you spend most time in?
26. Where would you most like to be right now?
Somewhere *else* - I hate coming back to this place.
27. What was the biggest sin ever committed against you?
~laughs~ Nothing I'd consider a sin, except someone nicking my discman.
28. What sin do you most enjoy committing?
~laughs more~ I don't have the opportunity.
29. What is the one thing you'd most like to be forgiven for?
~meep~ Saturday night?
30. When have you come closest to meeting the devil?
~g~ Saturday, January 19th.
31. What is the truest example of compassion you have ever witnessed?
I can't think of one I've actually witnessed.
32. Who is the person you know with the purest soul?
Tasha, Sara, asrana, thechaosdiva.
33. Who is the person most loyal to you?
asrana, but I'm loyal right back.
34. What is the greatest thing you would sacrifice to find true love?
Anything up to my music.
35. Who made the strongest first impression on you?
ciphergoth, and giolla.
36. What turned out to be the most useful course you ever took in school?
Nothing has yet.
37. Who has the strongest personality among the people you know?
wildeabandon or ergotia, I'd say.
(Though this is under review, while I debate whether Saturday's reaction was caused by strong personality, impressive stage presence entirely unrelated to personality, or something else.)
38. What is the biggest injustice you have ever suffered?
Nothing springs to mind.
39. What single word best describes you?
40. What single word do you hate most?
"moist". Don't ask me why, I just really loathe it as a word.
Oh, and "flattered".
41. On whom did you make the strongest first impression?
42. What is the most surprising action you've ever taken?
~s~ Did some things that surprised me this weekend, but nothing particularly earth-shattering to anyone else, I imagine.
43. When was your life most out of control?
Last year, with the dressing-gown incident.
44. When have you been most honorable?
Never, really. ~s~
45. Who is the person most similar to yourself in the world?
I have much in common with a lot of people - most at the moment I think with wildeabandon, though she would probably disagree.
46. Who is the person most able to make you laugh?
If you couldn't make me laugh, I wouldn't be talking to you.
47. What is the most valuable thing you own?
Material thing, my record collection.
48. In what way are you most humble?
When anybody says they like me - or, worse, love me.
49. What is the best way for you to relieve tension?
Listening to music.
~g~ Actually, what kind of tension?
50. Which person have you taken most advantage of?
Tash, and yes, I do regret it a lot.
51. What is the greatest life-forming experience you ever had?
So far, meeting ciphergoth & co.
52. What subject would you most like to learn more about?
Linguistics. Popular music. Always.
53. What would you be best at, were you to change careers?
I don't have a career now. But I'd be a better almost anything than I am a student. ~s~
54. Whose words or actions can you most easily predict?
asrana's, but only 'cause I know her so well.
55. Who in life have you felt the strongest need to protect?
Probably my parents and wildeabandon.
56. What would you most like to be remembered for after you die?
Bringing a sparkle to people's lives.
57. Whose smile can most easily persuade or seduce you?
58. What is the strictest a parent should be?
Somewhere between my family and Hannah's.
59. What is the hardest thing about love?
Not being loved in return.
60. What is the cruellest thing a person has ever said to you?
"We've all been waiting for you to kill yourself for bloody ages."
61. What is the recurring dream that you most enjoy?
~laughs~ I don't enjoy my recurring dreams.
Having said which, a repeat of any of the previous few nights' would be much appreciated. ~g~
62. With whom is your willpower weakest?
ciphergoth and aegidian.
63. What are the best and worst leters you have ever received in the mail?
Any letters are good; any bank statements are not.
64. What is the best thing you have ever won as a prize?
I haven't won anything in years. ~s~
65. What is the sexiest thing anyone has ever worn for you?
I was doing this quiz last week, and couldn't finish it, so have been running through changing answers as appropriate...
...the answer to this was "I can't think of anything". This is still sort of true, as it wasn't 'for me'.
66. What is the strongest willpower you've ever displayed?
I don't remember ever doing so in my life.
67. What's the worst crime you have ever committed?
I've not committed anything particularly illegal.
68. What have you done to most qualify you as a white-collar criminal?
69. What would be the best way to get rid of a dead body?
Burying it? I've no idea, but I certainly couldn't do anything else.
70. What crime from history fasincates you most?
Jack The Ripper's. ~purrs~
71. What is the worst punishment you've ever had to endure?
Being sent home after the dressing-gown incident. "It's not that we don't care about you, it's just that we care about everybody else, more."
72. Who do you think was the worst criminal in history?
Brady & Hindley must come close, surely.
73. What true crime have you been most tempted to commit?
74. What was the weakest you've ever been?
I don't know.
75. What is the strongest profanity you use?
What do you mean, "strongest"? ~s~ I tend to use milder profanities the more annoyed I am.
76. Who has the best body you ever made love with?
E : none of the above.
77. Who has the weakest set of values in your family?
Carol. Roger has a very strong set of values, they're just the wrong ones.
78. And among your friends?
79. When do you have the strongest ability to concentrate?
When I have no possibility of doing anything else.
80. When do you most need attention from your lover?
So n/a it made me laugh.
81. Who is the dumbest person you ever dated more than once?
~raises eyebrow~ I would not date someone stupid.
82. What is the most spontaneous you have ever been?
~laughs~ I can't remember.
83. What was your most Freudian moment?
~g~ Recently, "Even if it does say 'I've been in touch with my solicitors...'"
84. What is the poorest you've ever been?
85. What have you been most ignorant about in your life?
I still am ignorant about world affairs.
86. What in the world would you most like to see protected?
The people I love.
87. How do you waste the biggest chunk of time each day or week?
Doing these wretched things!
88. What have you been most naive about?
Love. Every time.
89. What is the most interesting kind of life to lead?
wildeabandon's? Possibly. My mother's isn't bad, either.
90. Where would you most hate to be pierced?
91. Whose brain power have you found most intimidating?
ciphergoth's, wildeabandon's, Tasha's...
92. What one word would you say best describes your country?
93. Who is the person most sensitive to your needs?
I don't know.
94. What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make?
I don't tend to have difficulty confessing things, as many of you will have noted. ~s~
95. What is the most painful thing a lover has ever done to you?
I've never had one. ~s~
96. Who most deserves your love?
wildeabandon, who deserves *everybody*'s love.
97. What is the hardest thing to forgive?
Something that's entirely not the other person's fault - like not loving me back, or something.
98. Who is the person you'd most like to take revenge on?
99. What part of your day-to-day life requires the most patience?
School in general.
100. What is the closest you've ever come to being rich?
My parents are, apparently.
101. Who is the scariest person you've ever known?
102. What was the least attractive person you were ever attracted to?
~shakes head~ Does not compute. If I'm attracted to them, then I find them attractive.
103. What has been your most difficult breakup?
The one with Tash.
104. When were you the least virtuous?
I have never been anything less than virtuous.
In deed, anyway.
105. What was the job you enjoyed least?
Never had a job.
106. When were you most and least selfish?
I am selfish every day. ~s~
107. What is the one thing about your country that makes you
The people in it who don't love it.
The country itself. It's so beautiful it makes me cry.
109. What is the best thing you've ever done for your country?
~laughs~ Lived here, dahling!
110. What do you think is the worst thing about liberals?
Er...I've no idea.
111. About conservatives?
No bloody dress sense.
112. What do you most want the current prime minister to accomplish?
Leave. Grin less. Whatever.
113. Who would you pick as the prime minister who did the most for the betterment of the country?
Would you just leave me alone? I avoid politics whenever I can.
114. What issues are you most hypocritical about when considering your own political views?
I don't *have* political views.
115. Which of your own qualities do you most want in a prime minister?
116. When do you find yourself most politically incorrect?
When talking about stupid people. ~g~
117. When did you have the weakest self-confidence ever?
118. What is the most inexplicable thing you've ever witnessed?
wildeabandon and giolla's behaviour towards me over the weekend.
119. What is the least gratitude you've ever been shown?
Gemma's, for her Christmas card (mark 1) last year.
120. What is the one thing you have ever made or created that comes closest to perfection?
My friendship with asrana.
121. In what way do you come nearest to your idea of perfection?
Not at all.
For a start, I'd have to be a man.
122. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
My bloody cousin Roger.
123. What topic do you feel least comfortable discussing with your lovers?
Again, not a question I can answer.
124. What kind of power do you want most?
125. What's the best single piece of advice you ever received?
"Life owes you fuck all."
126. What's the best advice you didn't heed?
"You're going to meet *who*? Oh my god, don't do it!" ~g~
127. For whose life have you had the most sympathy or pity?
My friend Hannah's, I think.
128. What has been the biggest accomplishment of your life?
129. What kind of cowardice do you most despise?
I don't really *despise* cowardice - I'm guilty of it myself, often.
130. What was the biggest fight you've ever had with someone?
Any of my fights with Tash or my parents.
131. What's the thing you know the most about?
80s pop music. Pop music in general.
132. What is the most cowardly thing you've ever done?
Strung Tash along for a whole year.
133. Who have you been most frustrated by in your life?
~laughs~ Never mind.
134. When were you closest to being a champion?
Any time there was a school quiz. ~s~
135. When were you most moved by a ceremony?
136. Who is the person you know with the freest spirit?
137. What is the best thing you've ever put in your mouth first thing in the morning?
~raises other eyebrow~
Er, coke, I expect. It's good whenever you have it.
What? What? ~g~
138. What was the most difficult choice you were ever forced to make?
Whether to stay here or not, I think.
139. What is the most disturbing sound you know of?
Insane laughter. I really can't stand it.
140. What was the best gift you ever gave to someone?
I don't know. Probably the various books and things for my family.
141. What experience has made you wisest?
~shakes head~ I never seem to be able to learn from them.
142. What is the cruelest thing you've ever suffered?
Unrequited love, again.
143. What's the best thing you've ever tasted?
Really, really *good* crème brulée.
144. In what way have you displayed the best taste?
In telling giolla that he's beautiful.
145. What is the worst example of betrayal that you have suffered?
146. What was the hardest decision you ever had to make?
Didn't you ask me that a minute ago?
147. What is the thing of highest value that you have ever lost?
My parent's respect.
148. What is the single nastiest thing you've ever done to someone?
Told Annabel that her family were a revolting, pathetic waste of space.
I mean, it's true, but you don't go around saying it.
149. What problem do you think is most common among friends your age?
Er. Normalcy. ~s~
150. What is most valuable quality in a friend?
For me, it's a willingness to talk to me about anything.
151. What is the strongest quality in your best friend?
Just, her. She's a very strong person.
152. What is the most painful thing you've ever had to tell to a friend?
Probably breaking up with Tash again...
153. What is the biggest favour a friend had done for you?
Being my friend at all is the biggest favour they could do.
154. What is the cruelest thing you have ever done to a friend?
Hit them. ~sigh~
155. What is the one thing a friend has that you would most like to have for yourself?
~laughs~ I'm really not in a position to answer that at the moment - or rather, I am, so I won't. Besides, the question implies that you want to take whatever it is *away* from the friend, and I don't work like that at the moment.
156. What is the worst character trait in a friend that you can overlook?
Er...if I can overlook it I don't consider it a bad character trait. I think.
157. What are the circumstances in which you most resist change in your life?
I resist change in everything, I always have.
158. What was the best toy you have ever owned?
~s~ I've loved all the toys I've owned equally.
159. When in your life have you felt loneliest?
All the time. Now. Yesterday.
160. What one thing would you most like to abolish?
161. What is your strongest emotion?
162. What is the most physical touching - other than with your lover - that you feel comfortable with?
I'm perfectly happy to sit at opposite ends of a very large room and communicate by telephone.
Having said which, I practically had to ask wildeabandon to tie my hands behind my back yesterday, but those were exceptional circumstances.
163. When did you need the most perseverance in your life?
Oh, all the time I've been at this bloody place.
164. What is the strongest craving you get?
New music! New music!
~waves CD~ Thank you, kitty_goth! Thank you!
165. When were you most disappointed in yourself?
All the time.
167. Which law would you most like to change?
I'll get back to you on that.
168. Who is the one person you have hated the most in your lifetime?
Er, wildeabandon - but we're past that now.
169. What is the single worst thing about living at this time in history?
It's not the early 1980s. ~s~
170. What has disappointed you most?
171. What's the best way to commit suicide?
Not at all.
172. What is the best possible attitude towards death?
I've no idea. I still don't even know what mine is.
173. Whose job would you find most rewarding?
174. Who is the least generous of the friends you keep?
May. Strangely, she's also one of the most generous.
175. What's been the longest day of your life?
The day I spent in Cambridge doing nothing but crying.
176. What has been the best year of your life so far?
They get better and better, but also worse. I don't know.
177. What's the shortest time you've ever spent between meeting someone and having sex?
Very much not applicable.
178. What is the biggest coincidence of your life?
I don't believe in coincidence.
179. What's the oldest you'd like to live?
180. Who is the most amazing woman you know personally?
wildeabandon. And my nan. ~s~
181. What is the best position for sex?
Watching from the corner of the room.
182. What is the least-deserved praise you've ever received?
Almost all of it. ~s~
183. What's the most destructive argument you've ever had?
Any of the ones with Tash where we just ended up screaming and calling each other names. ~g~
184. What was your best experience in school?
Does not compute.
185. What's the most meaningful compliment you've ever received?
~stares at question~
Any of them. They all mean more than anyone could quite believe.
186. When have you been most supportive of another person?
I don't know - asrana over the last couple of years, perhaps?
187. What is the most disturbing poverty you have ever seen?
It disturbs me more that I think I've managed to avoid seeing it.
188. What's the best thing to inherit other than money?
189. What is the strongest argument for why you deserve the money you make?
I don't make money. ~s~
190. What is the least amount of money you would have to have to consider yourself rich?
I've no idea. Apparently, I am rich. ~shrug~
191. What is the easiest money you have ever earned?
The money for doing those voiceovers in the summer.
192. What is the worst thing you have done on account of money?
193. What is the most you've spent on something really stupid?
~laughs~ Probably £16 on a CD I wanted for one song.
194. What is the poorest you could be and still be happy?
I'm not good about money. It's something I really like to have.
195. In what way did you most worry your parents while growing up?
~falls around laughing~
Now, would it be the not working, the violence, the bisexuality...
196. What would you find hardest about being in prison?
Not being able to be in private at all.
197. What is the most satisfying thing you do each day or week?
Listen to music.
198. Who is the person with whom you've been most infatuated?
Dominic, Gemma, ciphergoth.
199. What is the one thing you are proudest of in life?
My music collection.
200. What is the worst prejudice you have ever endured?
It's not something you run into often in a place like this, thank god.
201. What one thing would you most like to happen tomorrow?
I'd love to speak to giolla again.
202. What is the most indulgent thing you do each day or week?
Listen to music. ~s~
203. What was the worst sexual experience you ever had?
I'll get back to you.
204. What one thing would you most like to steal?
Er, someone's affections. Never mind.
205. What is the biggest thing you have ever stolen?
I've never stolen anything big. No, really.
206. In which part of your day does time go slowest and fastest?
Fastest in the evenings, slowest in the day - of course.
207. What is the most sinful you've ever been?
I've never had the chance.
208. Which sibling is or was favoured most by your parents?
No siblings, thank goodness.
209. What is the worst emotional pain you've ever suffered?
Oh, god, I go through it every day, my life is one black hole of despair and suffering like you couldn't possibly imagine.
Seriously though...unrequited love is just...the worst. And here I go again. ~s~ Joy!
210. Whose thoughts would you most like to read?
Anyone's. The idea of telepathy is wonderful.
211. Who is the person you'd least like to touch?
~blinks~ What a strange question. I've no idea.
212. Who is the person you know who you'd most like to see naked?
~laughs. a lot.~
I think I'm not answering that.
("You're so vain, I bet you think this answer's about you...")
213. What is the worst quality you inherited from your parents?
My temper, from my dad.
214. What has truly been the most embarrassing moment in your life?
I don't want to think about any of them.
215. Who is the person you'd most like to torture?
In a bad way, or in a good way?
In a bad way, Julie. In a good way...see qu. 212.
216. Who is the friend you most often disagree with?
217. What is your greatest virtue?
My voice, maybe?
218. What is your best vice?
I haven't had a chance yet! ~laughs~
219. What have you lost that you would most like to retrieve?
My interest in academic subjects.
220. What is the best ritual of your daily life?
Speaking to asrana in the evenings.
221. What is the most important action you've ever taken?
Perhaps going to London this weekend?
222. Who is the person you'd like to help most?
wildeabandon, in any way I can.
223. What is the worst thing you have ever said to your mother?
I don't say terrible things to mum. I save them for dad.
224. What is the most rebellious thing you've ever done?
~laughs~ I'm not a rebel.
225. What is the most rebellious thing you've ever wanted to do?
This is why I'm not a rebel - I wouldn't want to.
226. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken?
This weekend again, I think. ~s~
>cut questions about employment, because I have none<
235. What's the biggest surprise you've ever had in bed?
Waking up as someone different to who I was when I went to sleep. ~s~
236. What is the worst physical harm you have ever inflicted on someone?
Any of it. I'm ashamed of it all.
237. What was the truest prediction you ever made or heard?
Most predictions I make turn true, because I don't make them unless I'm pretty sure about them.
238. What is the most beautiful sound you've ever heard?
The synth on "Sleep By Windows" by Gary Numan, or "Astradyne" by Ultravox, or the very beginning of "Still Water" by the Thompson Twins, or the man playing Boy George in Taboo, or...
239. What is the most erotic scent you've ever smelled?
240. What is your greatest love story?
~holds up a sheaf of papers~ Which one would you like?
~laughs~ I know, I know, it's probably the Potato and the Penguin, isn't it? ~g~
>cut due to undue pointlessness<
243. In which year of your life did you change the most?
244. Who is the person you most wanted to have an affair with but didn't?
Well, anyone I've wanted to. Obviously. ~s~
245. What is the quality in your father you would most like to share?
246. Who is the person you'd most like to touch but never have?
I would say giolla, except I sort of have...~thinks~ Gemma. I've never, ever touched her. Not even when we were really good friends. ~shrug~
247. What have you most envied in a sibling?
Not at all, really - neither of my half-brothers have enviable lives.
248. What's the best thing you've ever gotten for free?
249. When do you have the most difficult time telling the truth?
When I can't articulate it. Other than that, I almost always tell the truth.
~s~ Sorry, everyone, but I really need to pass the time on a Monday morning...