Over the last four days, I have :
* Tripped on high heels I wasn't wearing
* Tried to find glasses I don't have
* Fallen over a skirt I didn't have on
* Looked for cigarettes I didn't have
* Brushed hair I didn't have, and...
* ...been surprised at having more hair to brush than I expected
* Tried to take off trousers instead of a skirt
Which was *really* interesting. ~g~
I love being able to be other people. I adore it. I don't care if you think it's bizarre, I don't care if you think it's bad for me, it's part of who I am, and it's fun, and I'm *good* at it.
In other news, how many of you have a distinction between "love" and "in love"? It came up in a conversation last week and I'm curious now...