Oh, and a survey
More pointless than usual questions cut; apologies for the capitals, I haven't time to change them.
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Six at home, seven here.
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD IT BE? Nick!
3. GOLD OR SILVER? Silver, always.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Monsters, Inc. ~shudder~
5. FAVOURITE TV SHOW? NMTB, TOTP2, and Smallville of course.
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Depends what's there.
7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? Spiders. Kate.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No.
9. WHO INSPIRES YOU? Boy George, and more recently, you lot.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG? Don't have one, but right now it's 'Tea In The Sahara' by The Police. ~sigh~
11. BEACH OR CITY? City! Beaches are evil!
12. SUMMER OR WINTER? ~g~ April. April this year is going to be good.
13. FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Most Ben & Jerry's are good.
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered.
15. FAVOURITE COLOUR? Black, purple, electric blue.
16. FAVOURITE CAR? There is the *nicest* Ford around school here somewhere. I want one. In black.
17. FAVOURITE SANDWICH FILLINGS: I feel like marmite today.
18. TRUE LOVE IS: something that will probably pass me by, as I'm too busy running around trying to make it happen between guys. ~g~
19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE: A tendency to patronise or not to listen.
20. FAVOURITE FLOWER? The small purple weed in my nan's garden.
21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN ON THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU LEAVE IT BEFORE YOU TOLD PEOPLE? About three seconds.
22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still. I can't drink fizzy.
23. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Pink and silver.
24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? None yet, but tomorrow I will have the London house keys! ~bounce~
25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO: Home. It's perfect.
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE, IF YES HOW MANY? No. ~s~ Sorry.
27. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday!
28. RED OR WHITE WINE? Eeee, alcohol, no.
29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Followed my mum around carrying her bouquets. ~bitter~
30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No.
34. PICK THREE ANIMALS: Cat, sea snake, Kate. ~s~
35. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DIE: I'm not going to die.
36: FAVOURITE SEX POSITION: Watching from a chair in the corner, please.
37: BEST EXPERIENCE IN LIFE: Still waiting for it.
38: WORST EXPERIENCE IN LIFE: Not being good enough.
39: FAVOURITE OWN BODY PART: My hair and my eyes.
40: LEAST FAVOURITE OWN BODY PART: Everything else.
41: BEST PIN-UP: Kate! At the moment...
42: BIGGEST FEAR: Humiliation.
43: MOUNTAINS, TREES OR RIVERS: Rivers.
44: YES OR NO: Yes. Please.
46: IDEAL THREESOME PPL: ROFL If I'm watching and not involved, Cleo, Roger and Peter R, of course.