(Where did I find this one? ~s~)
1. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
Be a man. I mean, what else was I going to answer?
2. What is your ideal marriage location?
With the marriage, and the not getting? On the other hand if I were to, it would be in our village church, because I love it and it's one of the oldest in the country.
3. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Harp! Harp! If any of you actually plays the harp I shall *sulk*. Ach, how old am I today? ~g~
4. What's your favourite day of the week, and why?
Friday, because I only have half a day of lessons and after that it's the weekend. And yay, weekend. Weekends are good things.
5. Favorite fabric(s)?
Velvet and velour. Satin, too, though it didn't used to be and only is now for the most amusingly obvious of reasons.
6. Something you love and hate:
Choir. I don't know, "love" was too predictable for me today...
7. What kind of bedding do you use?
A huge, and very comfortable, duvet. At home, anyway.
8. What kind of soap do you use?
Camay. Because of its adverts when I was about seven and yes, I am strange.
18. Do you drive stick?
I don't drive. Which might explain why I don't understand the question anyway.
19. What's one trait you hate in a person?
A tendency to patronise.
20. What's the one trait you need in a person?
For them to listen to me, and talk to me in return.
21. What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
It's a gold-plated watch that used to be my mum's - no special make as far as I can tell.
22. Most frivolous recent purchase?
Lunch on Wednesday, because I could have spent the money buying more records! ~g~
23. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
24. What do you cook the best?
I don't cook much, but everything I've cooked has turned out well, so I have high hopes for the future. ~s~
25. Favourite writing instrument?
May got me a beautiful thin black pen from Singapore. I need more of these. They're all I can draw my little cartoons with properly...
26. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
I don't tend to have much of a choice, being 6' and having the kind of hair I do. ~s~
28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
If I thought I could actually look like a guy I'd do it all the time. I wish I could. Even more do I wish I could look like a guy and dress as a woman. Um. Is this making sense? Oh well, with the muber of people who are reading this (three at a guess, and one of them's me) who cares?
29. What's one car you will never buy?
A volvo. ~shudders~
30. Have you ever done drugs?
31. What kind of books do you like to read?
I used to be a fantasy obsessive. These days if it grabs me it doesn't matter what it is.
32. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
.............~sigh~ I really would, wouldn't I? Um. Plane ticket. ~nods Northwards~ I'm sorry.
33. Burial or cremation?
Burial. The whole cremation service thing was the most horrible process I've ever witnessed.
34. How many online journals do you read regularly?
The 21 people on my friends list, plus Batman's, LWPB's when I remember, and Bunny Slippers's.
35. What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
~laughs~ Most things. Minesweeper. ~g~
36. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
Depends on who they are and how many of their friends I'm friends with and so on. Also for what reason I don't like them - if I've met them and my instincts have done that "Master, I have a bad feeling about this" act, I'll close off from them completely and try not to talk to or about them, whereas if they've done something to upset me I'll probably yell at them. ~g~
38. Favourite kind of popcorn?
Eh. Toffee. ~s~ Went to see Monsters, Inc last night and the popcorn was the only good thing about it.
39. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
Yes. Oh yes. ~shakes~
40. Do you cry in front of friends?
All the bloody time. ~s~
41. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
I've no idea. If they first come across me through LJ they're likely to think I'm completely insane, which I'm actually not. If they meet me IRL, it sort of depends on what sort of a day I'm having. I'd rather you asked people who've met me, because I really don't know.
42. What's one thing you like to do alone?
I'm quite fond of doing everything alone, actually.
43. What's the worst thing you ever said to someone?
"I don't love you any more." ~sigh~ Not least because it was a lie; I never had.
44. What's the worst thing anyone ever said to you?
~tilts head~ It's a choice between :
"Been stood up, have you?"
"Why don't you just kill yourself? We've all been waiting for you to do it for such a long time."
"I've made a bet with Dr. Alfredo that you'll fail your A levels, by the way."
and a certain quote I don't need to repeat about lifelong lovers.
45. Are you a giver or a taker?
I think I'm a taker, though I'm pretty sure it's because most people don't allow me to give. If I have the opportunity to give I do. ~shrug~ And then I give and give until I've nothing left, and love it.
46. When's the right time to go to the bathroom in front of your significant other?
I remember this question, though I don't remember this questionnaire. That's just surreal. With the never.
47. Favourite communication method?
Face to face, although IM has definite good things about it.
48. What is one thing you don't leave home without?
Some music, somewhere.
49. How often do you call your mom?
I don't often. She calls me occasionally.
50. What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
I've no idea - look, so many to choose from! ~s~ Yes...it probably has been falling in love this time round.