1. What's your name: Emily
2. What do you wish your name was, instead: Sebastian?
3. How are you: Ok. Wondering whether my Y!M is working.
4. Would you ever eat sushi? I don't like it, much. ~sigh~ I know, I know, I'm supposed to; I do my homework y'know; I just can't help it if I don't like something. /incomprehensibility
5. Would you ever eat sushi off a naked body? DON'T make me think about....oh, too late. ~groans~
6. Have you considered homosexuality? ~g~ All the time.
7. What's your sexual preference? ~cough, amongst which a name can almost be heard~ But that's only today and 'cause we had croissants for breakfast. ~g~ Never mind.
8. What were you in a past life? I'd like to think I might have been her husband. In a past life. ~giggles~ However; I have no idea. Probably a second-rate singer somewhere.
9. I punch you. Quick, what do you do? Blink in a surprised fashion and, if you look like you're going to do it again, hit you back before you can. ~s~
10. When confronted with Britney Spears, you...? Eh...stare, usually. I didn't just admit that, though.
11. What's your favorite coffee? I don't drink coffee.
12. What's your political perspective? I genuinely don't have one, most of the time.
13. Are you my Angel? Who's asking? Quite possibly. Always bearing in mind that angels can fall, and all that.
14. Do you consider yourself a poet? Yes. Among other things.
15. What do you wanna be when you grow up? Rich, famous, beautiful and *male*. ~sigh~
16. There's a naked man in your living room. What do you do? Is he pretty? Do I know him? Er...no, the order of those questions stands.
17. How stupid do you think you are? Not at all, except in matters of the heart. And *that* could clear up pretty shortly.
Excuse me. I'm just going to marvel at that again for a moment.
18. How stupid do other people think you are? Not at all, generally, I think.
19. Who the hell do you think you are? Steve Strange and Philip Sallon's lovechild. (Glitter and kisses for people who know who they are without having to look them up.)
20. Is the Wonderbra good or bad? Who cares?
21. If you could levitate, who would you scare first? How fast can I fly?
22. What's your favorite fruit? Green apples, and my god, I'm so bloody English! Ah well. Heh.
23. Can you feel the love tonight? Last night? Absolutely. Tonight? Who knows.
24. On a nude beach, you would...? Not be there.
25. Make up a story with yourself, a bridge, and a bunny: I would, but at the moment I'm thinking entirely in lazy summery romantic images and I think it would just worry you. ~g~
26. What do you think about contemporary art? I appreciate some of it, how contemporary do you mean? And G, Nick may kill you for that. ~s~
27. Do you like being naked? Only in bed.
28. If we had proof god didn't exist, what would happen? I don't think you can prove the non-existence of something - I've forgotten all my Philosophy, dammit - but I *hope* it would shut a lot of people up. Unfortunately, I doubt it.
29. Do you enjoy cheeze whiz? Eh?
30. What's your position on virginity? I've said that I think people make too much of losing it, but I've been told it really is a big deal. I've no idea.
31. On civil unions: I have no particular position on them. I'm certainly not against.
32. On RuPaul: Eh...miaow?
33. On mosquito bites: Ouch.
34. On bad sitcoms: Annabel watches them, therefore they are anathema. Well, except for the ones I watch.
35. On Fran Drescher: That's got to be an american reference I'm not going to get.
36. Are you left handed or right handed? Right.
37. Are you smart? Yes?
38. What's your middle name? Hannah. ~sigh~
39. How many personalities do you have? A good hundred, because I steal them out of books and films and the like; oh, and real life, hence the five or so I just picked up. Tee hee.
40. How many piercing do you have? One in each ear. (Oh, there's someone I *really* want to answer this and I *know* they won't...)
41. What was your first word? "More". ~g~
42. Are you superstitious? Relatively.
43. Do you read your horoscope? Sometimes.
44. Do you believe in that stuff? Hmm...I'm never sure.
45. Can you do a cartwheel? Absolutely not.
46. Do you have contact lenses? No.
47. Do you have a retainer or braces? No.
48.Can you drive? No.
49. Do you snore? No.
50. Do you drool in your sleep? Not usually.
51.Do you lick your envelopes or use a sponge? I really never post letters any more, though at the moment that would change if I had a couple of addresses I don't.
52. Do you keep a journal? Yes indeed.
53. Do you like onions? No. If anyone can do anything to make me like them, I'll be very grateful. (Oh, my god, I think my brain needs a *long* holiday.)
54. Do you like cotton candy? I love it. I really love it.
55. What instruments can you play? Piano, flute (badly) and I can sing.
56. Do you like to dance? I love to. Don't actually do it much, but I love it when I do.
57. Do you like to sing? Oh, yes.
58. Are you any good at it? Yes.
59. Do you like to talk on the phone? Yes, but not as much as I like talking face to face.
60. Do you like where you live? I adore it.
61. Are you organized? Not in the least, except in my music collection.
62. Do you sleep with socks on? No.
63. Are you shy? Eh...not really, I'm just frightened of people.
64. Do you talk to yourself? All the time.
65. Are you a morning person? Yep. The only time of day I'm not a person of is four in the afternoon.
66. Are you a virgin? Yes.
67. Are you proud of that? It's not as if I've had the chance to be otherwise...
68. Do you believe in reincarnation? Possibly.
69. Do you believe in God? Not the one you mean, with that capital G there.
70. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
71. Do you believe in bigfoot? I'm an idealist - I like to believe in anything strange. Yes.
72. How old do you wish you were? Old enough to remember when Duran Duran had *fans*.
73. What will you name your daughter? Well, no kids, but, Rhiannon or Bethany.
74. Son? The poor kid would get called Sebastian, Vyvyan, Sefton, or Sascha. Be grateful on his behalf I'm not having kids.
75. Have you ever thought you were gonna die? Once, when a car in France nearly drove my dad off the road and down the side of a mountain.
76. Where do you wanna go? Right now? I'm torn. London's closer. ~s~
1. Been kissed? I'm starting to think not. But I think that doesn't make sense unless you're in my head.
2: Done drugs? No.
3: Eaten an entire box of Oreos? LOL Yes.
4: Been on stage? Yes.
5: Dumped someone else? Yes. (It's always me...*why* is it always me?)
6: Gotten in a car accident? Not quite.
7: Watched "Punky Brewster"? Not yet.
8: Been in love? Yes. Oh, yes.
9: Shampoo: Nicky Clarke Hairomatherapy, and why do these things *always* ask?
10: Toothpaste: Macleans, and yes, you know the story. ~shakes head at self~
11: Soap: Honestly? Camay, because of the adverts it used to have when I was little.
12: Type of soup: Royal Game. ~s~
13: Room in your house: My room or my music room.
14: Instrument: Harp.
15: Coffee or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate.
16: Big or little? Depends.
17: Lace or satin? Not a good day to ask me this. ~giggles~ Satin...I suppose...
18: New or old? Old. Probably.
19: Neve Campbell or Jennifer Love Hewitt? Neither.
20: Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt? Tom Cruise....miaow
21: Vogue or Material Girl? Oh, god, they're both *fantastic*, I could never choose.
22: Jeans or cords? Jeans, but - oh, no, there goes my brain again. Never mind.
23: Sweater or sweatshirt? Or just *shirt*.
24: T-shirt or tank top? ROFL T-shirt. T-shirt, *please*. *Please*. I hate those wretched things.
25: Skirt or dress? For me, skirt. For anyone else, dress, please.
26: Wool or cotton? Whatever. Silk. ~s~
27: Rose or Lily? ~falls over laughing and cannot answer question~
28: The way it is or the way it was? The way it was.
29: Oldies or pop? There's good and bad in both.
30: Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No.
31: Do you have a best friend? Two. ~s~
In the last 24 hours, have you...
32: Cried? Yes.
33: Helped someone? I think so?
34: Bought something? No.
35: Gotten sick? Yes.
36: Gone to the movies? No.
37: Gone out for dinner? No.
38: Said "I love you"?: Yes. ~happy~
39: Written a real letter? No.
40: Moved on? I don't want to.
41: Talked to an ex? ~s~ Yes.
42: Missed an ex? Yes, but not in the way you mean.
43: Written in a journal? ~waves~
44: Talked to someone you have a crush on? Yes.
45: Had a serious talk? Yes.
46: Missed someone? Yes.
47: Hugged someone? Only through the ether.
48: Fought with your parents? Not in the last 24 hours, no.
49: Fought with a friend? No.
50: Wear eye shadow? Frequently.
51: Put on a "front"? Not so much any more. And most of you can break through it, anyway.
52: Kiss on the first date? I will not cry. I will *not*.
53: Have a crush on someone? Yes.
54: Eat with your mouth open? No, and I *hate* it when people do.
55: If you got a tattoo, where would you get it, and what would be? The Rio picture. Not sure where, though.
56: What color is your floor/carpet in your room? I've no idea, I never notice that. I think it's dark grey.
57: What was the last CD you bought? LOL Sisters Of Mercy : A Slight Case Of Overbombing.
58: How did you spend last summer? Going to DisneyWorld and moping about exam results.
59: When's the last time you showered? This morning.
60: Are you tired? A little.
61: Are you lonely? Yes, but not sad because of it.
62: Are you happy? Yes. I could be happier, but I am happy.
63: Are you wearing pajamas? LOL No, I have school in a minute.
64: Are you talking to someone online? I wish.
65: What are the initials of your crush/interest/spouse? ROFL Which one?
66: What is your astrological sign? Gemini
67: What is the sign of your crush/interest/spouse? I've no idea about any of them.
68: What time is it? 8:15 am.