* Delivered dad's tapes to Talking Bookshop. Many brownie points, plus the chance to wander along Oxford St - please, please, if you get the chance and have some money to spend on clothes, take time to go to Zara sometime soon. Their clothes right now are exquisite and painfully
cheap, and I know they're fascistic high street bastards about sizing but they've got some gorgeous accessories as well.
* Speaking of gorgeous accessories, bought a beautiful leopardprint scarf from John Lewis. I wasn't going to, but...
* ...the salesgirl was very pretty, and we got talking about burlesque clubs and music, and she mentioned that she loved Ladytron but they were a bit too robotic for her, so I told her about The Modern. When I left she was jumping up and down and writing 'Jane Falls Down' on her hand so she could buy it in her lunchbreak.
* Acquired the first of this year's Christmas presents. I know, it's not December yet, but my family are hell to shop for.
* This is my favourite - went to electronic music lecture, managed to charm lecturer into setting me essay on 1980s electronic pop music. Really. Win win win. :)
What else? Oh, yes, I remember. rathenar
, apparently - for god knows what reason - Liberty's are doing KISS russian dolls this Christmas. I dread to think how much they are, but I thought you should know.