...wow. Watching Derren Brown's programmes, for me, is watching a combination of horror story, educational film, hysterical comedy, and sheer unadulterated porn. I wish I'd been able to watch that when it went out - to have been able to, for example, ring up the hotline and say "Almost everyone is going to have chosen x photograph" or what-have-you...well, ok, that would have been too arrogant even for me. But. I can't imagine what meeting him would be like. I want to, though, so much.
Being as how it is now technically the weekend I refuse to apologise for talking about wanting to sleep with Derren Brown. You all know you would, too, if he were alone in the room with you at the time. You know it's true.
You know what?
On the whole, I could do without ever waking up at half past five in the morning screaming in pain, having to go out to the local all-night supermarket because there is no more Nurofen in the house, being in so much pain by the time I get there that I pass out, and then being nearly run over by a van full of idiots driving up across the pavement on my way home, ever, ever again.
And you know what else? Sitting here still being in so much pain I have to scream, every few minutes, as it hits in waves, is really not fair at. all.
Don't know what else to do with myself, though. Nothing is helping.
* My goodness. Duran Duran appear to be at number 8 in the charts. With a song that's not that bad this time. Rah.
* One of these days Darius will realise that what he sounds like is Enrique Iglesias, and so he should probably stop trying to mime like George Michael.
* The Noise Next Door are actually pretty cute. It's a shame their songs are almost the worst from any guitar-based boy band I've ever heard.
* With the possible exception of Charlie from Busted's new band Fight Star, whose single 'Palahnuik's Laughter' sounds, despite the excellent title, oddly appropriately like someone setting fire to the rest of Busted. And it's even worse live, as they proved beyond all doubt last night on the Friday Night Project. Christ, they were bad.
* Kenzie continues in his quest to become the most engaging young man on television. I think I may want one.
* I am really, really, really, really sorry about G4 and their cover of 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. You may have been unaware of this, but they are alumni of my college. There is no excuse for how godawful this is in every possible horrible opera-as-pop cliche big girl's blouse counter tenor diva bollocks almost as bad as fucking Il Divo way imaginable.