1. NAME: Emily
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?: Yup. Other Emily of the Brontë variety.
3. SCHOOL: Roedean
4. MASCOT: Mine, or the school's? Roedean deer, and mine's Nick, though Lance is doing it at the minute. (Uh...)
5. NICKNAMES: Em, Khel, Duranorak
6. BIRTHDAY: 19/06/84
7. FAVORITE MONTH: June and December
8. AGE: 17
9. GRADE: 62 - top year of secondary
10. WEIGHT: Fuck knows, and even he doesn't really care.
11. HEIGHT: 6'
12. SHOE SIZE: 9 1/2 I think.
13. HAIR COLOR: Dark blonde.
14. EYE COLOR: Blue/grey/green
15. SIBLINGS: Two half-brothers
16. LAST CD YOU BOUGHT: Eh...last tape was Britney's single, last CD Jason Downs.
18. LAST MOVIE YOU RENTED: Unh, probably Hitchhiker's Guide in Munich well over a year ago. I don't rent movies.
19. FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: English
20. LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT: French, at the minute
21. DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE MATH?: ...if I can do it, yeah.
22. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?: I don't have one.
23. DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?: ~sigh~ No. No. No.
24. WHO DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH?: Most people. ~s~ Chris. Nick. Lance. Jewel.
25. FAVORITE ACTRESS: Drew Barrymore, Mandana Jones, Sarah Jessica Parker (I just think she's good)
26. FAVORITE ACTOR: Anyone who isn't absurdly overrated.
27. FAVORITE MOVIE: Labyrinth, VG, Hedwig, yadda yadda.
28. FAVORITE TV SHOW: NMTB, AQOP, TOTP2 and any other music show.
29. FAVORITE STORE: HMV! I love you, HMV! And any second hand record store, and Superdrug in Churchill Squ for stocking Barry M cosmetics.
30. DO YOU DO ANY DRUGS?: ~taps coke can~ This is my sixth in 24 hours...
31. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?: Netball
32. HOW LONG ARE YOU IN THE SHOWER?: Depends who I am.
33. FAVORITE PLACE TO GO ON VACATION?: Chicago.
34. FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE: Don't really like scary movies.
35. FAVORITE FOOD: Mum's salmon en croute is pretty damn good. Anything from The Thai.
36. WORST FEAR: Humiliation.
37. FAVORITE COLOR: Black, purple, electric blue.
38. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Eh...the one I get from music. ~shrug~
39. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?: Not being important to the people who are important to you; humiliation; being given up on by those you love. All three in the past week. Joy! ~s~
40. BILL CLINTON: What about him? He's better than the bumbling redneck proof-that-we're-descended-from-amoeba that they've got at the moment.
41. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: ...probably.
42. MCDONALDS: Sorry, but I like it.
43. ABORTION: Choice.
44. TEENAGE SMOKING: So many of my friends do. And yes, on the outside, it looks damn cool, but on the inside it's really really icky.
45. EATING DISORDERS: Are dangerous and should be dealt with sensibly and without panic.
46. MARILYN MANSON: Is just GREAT. I LOVE that guy.
47. GUY BANDS: Eh...'NSync yes...A1 yes...BSB perhaps...O-Town, Westlife, Take That, Boyzone, etc, no thanks.
48. AOL IM: Nope.
49. BRITNEY SPEARS: Is great and sings - and writes - pretty good songs.
50. DEATH: Is unfair.
51. BOOGERS: ...wtf are we meant to say about them? ~slightly baffled s~
52. TITANIC: Still haven't seen it and have no wish to.
53. JERRY SPRINGER: Was a hoot at first but gets a bit tired.
54. RAPE: Should be eliminated from the world, along with those who do it.
55. SUICIDE: Probably isn't the answer, but it's sort of a nice idea.
56. EMINEM: Not nearly as cool as Marilyn Manson.
57. SOUTH PARK: Not sophisticated enough humour for me. ~g~
58: DO YOU HAVE YOUR LICENSE?: Nope.
59. DO YOU HAVE A JOB?: Nah.
60. WHAT COLLEGE DO YOU GO TO OR WANT TO GO TO? Blah. I don't know.
61. RELIGION: Is a waste of space.
62. BELIEVE IN HEAVEN AND HELL?: ...??
63. BELIEVE IN ANGELS?: Probably.
64. BELIEVE IN ALIENS?: No.
65. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?: Sometimes, these days, yah.
67. WHAT DO YOU DO THAT MAKES YOUR FRIENDS MAD?: Cry.
68. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS DO TO MAKE YOU MAD: Not care when I cry.
69. HAVE ANY STUFFED ANIMALS?: Nah. (Lance...well...)
70. HAVE ANY BAD HABITS?: Many.
71. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT?: The Thai.
72. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE HANGOUT?: My room, wherever that happens to be.
73. PEPSI OR COKE?: Coke! ~taps can~
74. LETTERMAN OR LENO: ....eeeee. Horrible choice. Both of them should just be locked in a cupboard. Eeee.
75. MTV or VH1: VH-1
76. SPICE GIRLS OR ALL SAINTS?: Early Spice Girls, late All Saints.
77. BEVERLY HILLS OR DAWSON'S CREEK?: Dawson's
78. 7TH HEAVEN OR PARTY OF FIVE: 7th Heaven. ~g~
79. DIET PEPSI OR PEPSI ONE: I think this is American.
80. APPLES OR ORANGES: Apples, but only green ones.
81. CHOCOLATES OR FLOWERS: Chocolates!
82. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LOVE SONG?: Meh. So many. Um. "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister. "Missing" by Arcadia. "Precious" by Erasure. "Black Coffee" by All Saints. "Buried In The Sand" by Duran Duran. (My prerogative, you asked, legal legal legal, blah de blah blah don't sue I just bought one of your albums.)
83. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SAD SONG?: Again...eh..."Ghost Story" by Sting, "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls ~cries~, many things by Placebo, "Buried In The Sand" (yah yah I know I know), stuff by The Cranberries, more Sting, eh, LOADS of songs.
84. SILVER OR GOLD: Silver.
85. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING AT THIS VERY MOMENT?: I wish someone was awake.
86. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SONG "PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY"?: It sucked; Weird Al's version was pure fucking genius.
87. ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN?: No way.
88. FAVORITE KINDS OF CLOTHES: Black ones.
89. THE LAST PHONE NUMBER YOU CALLED?: Eh...asrana, probably.
90.THE LAST TV SHOW YOU WATCHED: Music TV... :-D
91.EVER BEEN ON A PLANE: Of course.
92.EVER WENT SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN: Yes. Met a jellyfish. "Never again", said I. "No more jellyfish" promised mother. Went again. Met a jellyfish. Never again.
93.GONE SKINNY DIPPING: No.
94.CRIED IN PUBLIC: Yes, many times.
95.EVER LET A FRIEND CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER: Of course. I don't know why else I have shoulders.
96.FELL ASLEEP IN THE SHOWER/BATH: I fell asleep in the bath, yes. ~s~
97.FELL ASLEEP WHILE EATING: No.
98.GONE TO CHURCH: Under duress.
99.READ THE BIBLE: No.
100.KISSED A GUY: Not really.
101.KISSED A GIRL: Yes.
102.HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: I stole it, but she's sweet and she likes JC, what the hey.
103. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CURE AND DEPECHE MODE?: They are a couple of very very good bands who write fantastic songs. Unfortunately they are also vehicles for a lot of angsty depressive teenagers who wear, like, black lipstick 'n' stuff. This bothers me.
104.HAD SEX ON THE BEACH: Ewwww no.
105.HAD SEX WITH THE SAME SEX: Nope.
Random ending. Ah well.