Yes. And in no way has my entire view of the universe shifted. Not at all. Oh no. Of course not.
~looks frantic~ God damn my mother! If she wasn't so bloody accommodating, this would never even have come up!
There are people who love me. Really, honestly.
Today has been a bad morning. On the other hand, last night was a good night.
Tee hee. This came up on AskKaty at dd.com while I was elsewhere. The title itself was enough to make me go "huh??" ROFL ROFL ROFL
did you hafta swallow?
I have a question that may have been answered elsewhere over the years, but I've never seen it posed, nor answered. In the "Hungry Like the Wolf" video, did Simon swallow the water that was squeezed into his mouth from that disgusting looking rag? Just curious! Caprice.
I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW THAT TOO: "Curious or capricious- makes no difference to me. Yes dear it was a filthy rag if I recall correctly and true to say that as video director Russell Mulcahey yelled "cut" I did in fact spit the offensive liquid straight into the eye of the poor unfortunate sinhalese squeezing the rag.
...did I mention that I LOVE MY BAND?
Queenslash! Why didn't I ever notice it before?!
And I quote from dd.com:
"Duran Duran's GREATEST is back in the UK charts this week at #32!"
~embraces entire British population, even Gareth~
*Now* I know why ff.net was down for a couple of days! It was fiddling with things so that now, every time I click for another page, I get a message asking me if I want to install Flash 5.0!
I don't even want to install Flash Gordon, and at least he was kinda useful and had a good theme tune.
I'm rifling through people's journals to steal surveys from them. Sorry. ~ggls~ This one was from chiriko...
7 things you are afraid of:
3. Other bugs
4. Many men
5. Being stabbed in the back (literally)
6. That I'll be alone forever
7. The song "Little Red Monkey".
7 things that make you laugh:
1. Daft words like "penguin" and "sphaketeria" (don't ask)
2. Have I Got News For You, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Buzzcocks and other such things.
3. Simon dancing.
4. John dancing.
5. "Nick in leather trousers!"
6. My own song parodies, 'cause I'm really big-headed. ~g~
7. The video for "Obsession" by Animotion.
7 things that make you cry :
1. Songs like "Doot Doot" by Freur
2. Sad things in books.
3. "Buried In The Sand". Gets me *every* time.
4. Thinking about Sarah.
5. Mum in the first act of Rosenkavalier.
6. Nightmares where people I love die.
7. Being humiliated.
7 things I love:
1. 80s music
2. My band
5. My friends
7 things I don't understand:
1. Why people get drunk
2. Why more men don't wear makeup
3. Why people don't like Duran (seriously, I just don't understand)
4. Why Puff Daddy. Not why he anything, just...why.
5. Why I'm not still interested in anything, much.
6. Why I love slash so much.
7. ...oral sex. WHY???
7 things on my desk:
1. My computer
2. A box of Harlequin and Columbine cards
3. A copy of Smash Hits with Toyah on the cover
4. A huge pile of floppy disks with Duran pics on them
5. A statue of a fairy
6. Heaps of paper
7. Glow-in-the-dark stars
7 facts about you:
1. I'm Nick
2. I'm Chester
3. I'm Sirius
4. I'm John
5. I'm James Iha
6. I'm Lord Vetinari
7. I want to form a band and do cover versions of LOADS of stuff.
7 things to do before I die:
1. See #7 above
2. Meet my band
3. Meet Chris
4. Phone Val
5. Get an article published in the NME or in Q or something, or start a magazine myself.
6. Learn Italian.
7. Become a star.
Well, wasn't that illuminating. Nearly nine. ~sigh~