...and still haven't finished. Here's half of it, done by myself, Mr. Nick Rhodes (in the bold corner), and the inestimable Nigel Taylor (in the italic corner). Ahem. John. What? Oh, yes - John Taylor. Sorry, John.
Full name: Emily Hannah Woolf. Nicholas James Bates, no jokes please. Nigel John Taylor, through no fault of my own.
Gender: Female. Male. Both of us. Though people wonder about Nick. Thanks. Any time, mate.
Born: 19/06/84. That always makes me feel so old. Anyway, 8/6/62. 20/6/60.
Lives in: My home. The Royal London Borough Of Chelsea. Pretentious? Him? Never. LA for me.
Starsign: We're all Gemini! And it shows.
School: Roedean. The End Of The World As We Know It, Birmingham. Can't say I can deny that.
Pets: Johnny. But, dear, he's my pet as well. Mind you, I have a cat to keep me company when he's off gallivanting. You know, I think you're the only person left in the world who ever uses that. No pets.
Where are you from?: Here. Birmingham. The Land that Style Forgot.
What color are your eyes?: Blue-grey-green. Green. Brown.
Hair color: Dark blonde. At the moment, blonde with a touch of red. Right now, dark brown.
Piercing/tattoos: I have my ears pierced. No, thankyou. Not really. Not really? What do you mean, not really? I got a piercing, but it's closed up. I don't want to know. No, you really don't, I can assure you of that.
Marital status: So, so single. Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived. Married in the literal sense only.
1. Are you a Virgin?: Sort of. Hardly. I'd say not, wouldn't you? Not in any sense of the word, John.
2. Are you a right or a lefty or an ambidextrous?: We're all right-handed. Nick is ambidextrous about some things. Thanks for that. You're welcome.
3. What are your personality traits?: General Gemininess. Perfectionism. Laziness when I should be working, working myself too hard when I should be relaxing.
4. What do you like most about yourself?: My hair. John. My bass and my eyebrows. Not that you guys are at all weird in any way.
5. Pick a song that describes yourself: Astradyne by Ultravox. Not sure. John? Yours is Dedicated Follower Of Fashion by The Kinks. Mine is...um...mine is White Lines. I can't work out whether that's good or bad. Nick? Nick? Go away, I'm still sulking about the Kinks thing. ~laughs~
6. What's your name backwards: Ylime. Salohcin. Not a bad name for a pet lizard. I beg your pardon? And mine is Legin.
7. What does your name mean?: Lucky. I think. Em tells me it means "Victory of the Greeks". Nigel...Nigel...I don't know. I think it was dad's way of telling me I was never going to be famous.
8. Do you believe in yourself?Not really. Possibly. I have to.
9. Do you have an accent?: Not as such. Several. Yes. I think. Yes, you do, and it's *awful*.
10. Do you believe in God?: No. Not in the conventional sense. Yes.
11. Do you go to church?: Not if I can help it. We rarely have time.
12. Can you swim?: We all can, but only John likes to.
13. Do you drink?: No. At every possible opportunity. Not as much as I'd like to, but more than I should.
14. Do you do drugs?: No. Not any more.
15. Do you smoke?: No. Yes. Yes.
16. Do you bite your nails?: Yes. </b>No.</b> Yes.
17. Are you addicted to the Internet?: We all are. But Nick more than anyone!
18. How many times do you check your e-mail per day: Five or six. About twenty, if I have the time. Three or four.
19. Do you ever have AIM conversations?: No. Not since I gave up aol, who are abominable. Yes.
20. Do you have ICQ?: None of us do.
21. How long can you hold your breath?: Don't know. Over a minute, but I don't know more than that. John, are we going to answer this? It sort of depends on how desperate we both are. I think we'll draw a veil...
24. What hobbies do you have?: Music. Books. Music. Books. Music. Cars.
25. Do you think you're attractive?: Only to *weird* people. To a certain extent. I've been told so.
26. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: No. I've been meaning to ask, *do* you count? I'm not sure.
27. What do you wear to bed?: Nightshirt, usually. Same here. Generally just boxer shorts. Or nothing. I could have warned you he was going to say that. At least he's not Simon. How true.
28. One Pillow or 2?: Two. One, and John. One.
30. When is your bedtime?: Midnight in the holidays, ten in schooltime. We're adults! You can't make us! Yeah, 'cause you sounded SO adult there...
30. What do you think about before you go to sleep?: Depends who I am. John. Nick. ~g~ Aww....
32. What's under your bed?: Yes, the Kama Sutra is still there! I don't know, it's been a couple of decades since I checked. Another bed.
33. Are you an optimist or pessimist?: Pessimist. Realist. Pessimist.
34. Better to cry or laugh?: Stupid question. Cry. Cry. OK, maybe not such a stupid question. ~shakes head~ You guys are *weird*.
35. Ever been in love?: Yes. Yes. Yes. Still am.
36. Right now, who do you want to marry and spend the rest of your life with?: Midge Ure! ROFL I can't marry him, so... Yeah, same here. But I still want to spend the rest of my life with you. Too kind. I know.
37. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon: I want to stay at home. Hear, hear. Guess that's that decided then.
38. When you notice somebody of the opposite sex what do you notice first?: Their hair, usually. Legs! That's really *sad*, you know?
39. Guys- If a girl ever asked you for the shirt on your back, would you
give it to her?: Certainly not - I'd rather give her the money to go and buy one for herself. Typical. Sure I would.
40. Girls- ...?: What? Would I give a guy my shirt? Why the heck would a guy want my shirt?
41. Guys, would you ever ask a random girl for her shirt?: No. He has enough ladies' shirts as it is. Thank you so much. Welcome. You love me anyway. Uh...I might.
42. Do you think men and women can ever just be friends without wanting each
other?: No. Yes, but only if one or the other is gay. Good answer.
43. Who's better, Boys or Girls: At what?
44. What's your "type"?: Of *what*?
45. Internet Boyfriends and Girlfriends-- stupid or cool?: Painful and horrible. Sorry, but I think it's fairly stupid. That's ok, it is. It's just painful and horrible as well. ~g~
46. Are you a player?: To an extent. Only when Simon's around. I'd like to think so.
47. Did you ever cry over someone of the opposite sex?: Yes! Today! Lots! Yes. Yes.
48. Did you ever have a crush on a cartoon character?: Yes! Today! Lots! ~ggls~ Can't say I did. Yes. Who?? *So* not telling you.
49. Are you a good friend?: Sometimes. Not particularly. Better these days than I used to be.
50. What's your biggest fear?: Humiliation. That and John dying, I think. Losing control over myself.
51. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?: If I didn't, you wouldn't be able to read this.
52. Do you make fun of people?: Yes. Oh, yes. Often.
53. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?: The dressing-gown cord comes pretty close. Given up. Given in. You two make such a good team. Thanks. Don't mention it.
54. What is the smartest thing you have ever done?: Nothing yet! Let John back into my life. I guess that would make mine "begged for forgiveness" then, huh? Definitely one of them.
55. Do you eat chicken fingers with a fork?: I would if I ate them. Of course. No, and you're both really sad, you know that? Gee, thanks. Welcome.
56. How do you eat an Oreo?: Depends who I am. Unwillingly. Like you're meant to.
57. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?: Yes, unless they're absurdly tough.
58. Is the glass half empty of half full?: Half empty. Half full. Half empty, or completely empty if it's too near me.
59. Which came first-The chicken or the egg?: Egg. Egg. Chicken.
60. What color is your toothbrush?: White and green. White and blue, and why on _earth_ are you asking? Guess they were just really bored. Mine's kind of orange. Orange? He means tortoiseshell. You have a tortoiseshell *toothbrush*? Man.
61. What color is your toothpaste?: Green. White. White.
62. What's on your walls in your room?: I believe I've detailed this before. Pictures and paintings by family and friends. I sleep in Nick's room. Aww....
63. What is on your ceiling?: Glow-in-the-dark stars. Paint and a light. Uh...I sleep in Nick's room. Have we been here before? ~g~
64. Have you ever been attacked by a big dog?: Yes. No. Yes, protecting Nick from it.
66. Do you get along with your parents?: No. Absolutely. Never.
67. Craziest/Silliest person you know: Odile? Simon. With you on that one.
68. What sucks about school?: School. Everything, if my rapidly failing memory serves me. I didn't mind it so much.
69. Say one nice thing about the person who sent this to you: She's asrana. That's more than nice enough. I'll drink to that. You would. She has stunning eyes. I'd like to photograph her.
So now you know.