1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
My default is from a particularly staggeringly lovely picture of Patrick Wolf, so, I've no idea. Patrick♥
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I haven't tried, but I kind of doubt it. I have no coordination.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Heston. "So here is my bubbly sake, served in a mobile phone." Jolly good, Heston.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Half past nine or so. Really really mad days are only cured with sleeping as soon as you can.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Only back to parents' place in Sussex, as and when that becomes possible. Otherwise, probably not; I like London and I love my flat.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Technically not, I don't think.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Assuming we're not counting 'in the next room', I'm not actually sure; I know seph_hazard isn't far away at all but I've also seen a slightlyfoxed around here which presumably means they live closer and I just don't happen to know where. There are probably other people that live around here but I've incorrectly assumed they're somewhere else, I don't know. :)
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes, but probably not most of mine.
10. How do you feel about Dr.Pepper?
It's deeply unpleasant and totally unnecessary.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
12. Who took your profile picture?
If I could find the original on the internet I'd tell you, but I can't for the life of me remember which photographer that one is now.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Uh, wow, I don't know. *checks phone* Wayne Sleep. But he was on a programme at work. That probably doesn't count.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
No. Yesterday was terrible; today is bearable.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Of course, as long as there's books or something.
16. Are you upset about anything?
Not specifically? Miserable that I had such an insane day yesterday as there was really no reason for it, fretting about having to call the dentist, mostly just worrying about other people, really.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes. But not as often as I'd have liked to think.
18. Are you a bad influence?
I can be.
19. Night out or night in?
Night in tonight; night out tomorrow. And then after that several nights in to recover.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
iPod, or some source of music. Clothes. That's about it really.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I'm fairly sure it was Denny. I don't go near hospitals if I can help it.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
'Well things may not be perfect but I've got a bun so you know, could be worse.' My friend Carrie WINOLJ perfectly espousing my ongoing Bun Philosophy. It'll change your life you know.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Grim, but not with any actual reason since everything is fine, so I guess just because I'm a bit of a headcase. Mostly terrified, really. Just very, very scared.
24. Do you hate anyone?
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Endless messages to and from Carrie (see above) about Ianto Jones and his stupid beautiful face, mostly.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
It's possible, but my brain tends to erase that kind of thing.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
'Death To Death' by Stars, which is amazing.
29. Someone knocks on your door at 2:00am, who do you want it to be?
My notintheseheels, otherwise it would mean that someone else was in our flat. Other than that, who do I want it to be? Nobody, really, surely a 2am knock on the door would mean they were in trouble, & I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
30. Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
Dear lord no.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow
Gear up for dealing with Vagabonds. I want to go, and dance, and there's at least one person I want to see, but man, it's not a good week for goth-wrangling. Oh well.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes, in spite of everything. :)