01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I'm in two-and-a-half-kind-of, but I'm not sure I'd describe any of them as "serious". "Frequently sarcastic", perhaps :)
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be on the stage. It has been one of the hardest things to let go of.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
I'd love to be able to draw. I really, really would.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Non-alcoholic mojito, please. Heaven.
05) Favorite vegetable?
It is a shoot-out between broccoli, potatoes (if they count), green beans and parsnips.
06) What was the last book you read?
Stone Heart by Charlie Fletcher, which is the most brilliant kids' book I've read since Northern Lights (well, published since it, anyway) and which I need to talk about more at some point. But not today.
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
My ears are pierced, although I don't wear anything in them very often.
09) Worst Habit?
Caffeine and jealousy.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Are you cute? I don't have a car, so I'd have to mean the other thing. I'd pay for your bus ticket?
11) What is your favorite sport?
Table tennis :)
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Really quite pessimistic. About my own life, and pointlessly optimistic about everyone else's.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Depends on who you are. Enclosed spaces are not really my friend.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Oh, ugh. Um. Roedean.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Can't think of anything most of you don't know.
16) Do you have any pets?
No. I have just stolen the Sims 2 off asrana and plan to make myself and a house full of cats. That much responsibility I can just about handle.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
We would take an hour-long bus journey to mum and dad's spare London house, so I didn't have to let anyone in my flat. Territorial kitten is territorial and surprise visits are the stuff of my actual nightmares. :)
18) What was your first impression of me?
It depends. For a lot of my flist it was 'my god, so beautiful' - indeed that's why quite a lot of people are on my flist.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Clowns are terrifying and quite often cause me to collapse in comedic histrionics. I really hate clowns. I really hate them.
People tell you that underneath the makeup they're just people. What they don't understand is that a 'clown' is a creature made up of the costume and the makeup, and when someone becomes a clown they're not the person they are without the costume and the makeup, and what they become is something none of us understands and OH MY GOD I HATE CLOWNS.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd be thinner.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Conscience, usually. I am my own crime partner and do not need to be anyone else's.
22) What color eyes do you have?
Blue/grey/green. They change from one to the other and everything in between all the time. Sometimes they even try to edge towards brown, but they don't get very far.
23) Ever been arrested?
Of course not.
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
I'd put some of it in the bank, but, god, I would buy several dolls and really quite a lot of MAC. And all the BPAL bottles of Beaver Moon 05 and original Three Witches I could get my damn hands on.
...fuck the bank.
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
I don't know. I'm never really comfortable anywhere. Wherever the wife is?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Oh, yes. Have encountered several.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Make wishlists of things I can't afford to buy. :)
30) Do you swear a lot?
Less than I used to. Now it's mostly only when I'm angry.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
People saying 'there's no good modern pop music' or similar, or that popular music has no merit. I'll show you merit.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Glint. (I have a new word for what I am! Thank you, Stone Heart.)
33) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
Hopelessly. Unless it is unwanted, in which case I am a giant boot in its face.
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
Favourite is creme brulee or anything with my nan's pastry involved; least favourite is probably bubble & squeak or ratatouille. No, thanks.
35) Do you believe in God?
Meh. Now is not the time. I believe in other gods, though.