DurAnorak (duranorak) wrote,

What we have done so far :

* Watched all of Supernatural. All of it. I am dead now. From my grave we have also
* Begun watching Heroes. 75% of it is amazing television. I don't know what the other 25% is like because every time Mohinder appears on screen all I can process is 'oh my god look at his eyes and his neck'.
* Watched Rise; Lucy Liu is a vampire who kills other vampires in a grand, spatter-tastic orgy of extreme stupid. I love awful vampire movies.
* Watched Like Minds, which I was expecting to be similarly silly and which in fact turned out to be one of the most unsettling and rather brilliant films I've ever seen. With public-school boys. And mind control. And death.

This week we plan to try to actually leave the house and go somewhere! Maybe.


  • (no subject)

    So I was just thinking, ugh, I'm too crazy to post another song, why would I even bother anyway, when I was suddenly reminded of a track I had on Now…

  • (no subject)

    You know when everyone is going crazy about a book, or a film, or a band, and you just get sick to death of even seeing it mentioned, even by people…

  • (no subject)

    Well, clearly I'm not going to manage to post a song every day, because for the last...what is it, like, six? I have kept trying and then deciding…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.