1. Ever been offered an engagement ring?
No, and it's very unlikely ever to happen, since I'd hope anyone who got that close to me would know how keen I'm not on getting married (except to notintheseheels, who is my wife anyway :)
2. Longest friendship?
asrana, who I met when I was thirteen. Nine years, if you just go by when we met.
3. Last gift you received?
Mum gave me a gorgeous leopardprint scarf yesterday. I like it. It is warm. Also leopardprint, which of course is the main thing.
4. How many times have you dropped your cell/mobile phone?
Only a couple of times.
5. When's the last time you worked out?
I shall deal with this question by laughing in a hollow, cynical fashion. Though actually, honestly, last B-Movie I went to probably counts in some way.
6. Thing you last spent a lot of money on?
Define 'a lot'. I bought some stuff in the HMV sale. Which should arrive soon! LIVE ED BYRNE. Oh yeah.
7. Last food you ate?
Half a gaufrette. Mmm, gaufrettes. Which my keyboard insists on typing 'gayfrettes'. Because it knows me.
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
9. One favourite song?
One of many : Hiroshima Mon Amour - Ultravox!
10. Where do you live?
I don't know.
11. Mobile phone service provider?
12. Favourite high street store?
HMV, probably, you know what I'm like. Also I love looking at Zara, who I know are only High Street if you're in Central London, but I thought they deserved a mention.
13. Longest job ever had?
I have no idea. Not long, obviously.
14. Do you own a pair of dice?
No, but I own one. It's red with hearts on and is from sparksoflight and helps.
15. Do you prank call people?
Good god no. Never have.
16. Last wedding attended?
Probably my cousin's when I was about four; we don't much go in for going to weddings.
17. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery?
18. Last time you attended church/synagogue, etc.?
Last Christmas I went to midnight mass to make my mother happy. It was a bit horrendous and I shan't be doing it again. I really don't like it in churches.
19. How old are you?
20. Biggest lie you have heard?
Depends on your point of view, doesn't it? Either "Last week, right, I found these vampires in a garage in Brighton - they were kind of orphan vampires, though, they were like a society to help vampires with no parents to help them feed, and they explained all that to me so I thought I should help out, I gave them some blood. They let me go though." which is roughly what I convinced my Physics class of when I was 13/14, or the much more ongoingly damaging "You didn't care."
21. What do you want to drive?
Nothing, ever, as I fear being on the roads, but if I did, a Jaguar of some kind. I like Jaguars.
22. Where's your favourite place to eat with friends?
The Cos Bar opposite Blackfriars. Technically a bit trendy and exploding in animal-print but the food is amazing and not expensive and we like mocking the music videos they put up.
23. Can you cook?
24. What car do you drive?
25. Favourite plant?
I love many. Possibly fritillaries or something.
26. Last time you cried?
27. Most disliked food?
Aubergines, and fennel, which I am amazed people go out of their way to eat.
28. Thing you like most about yourself?
My ability to find songs that people like. Also my eyes.
29. Thing you dislike most about yourself?
30. Longest shift you have worked at a job?
Don't, really, this is embarrassing. Also I can't remember.
31. Favourite movie?
Velvet Goldmine is my automatic answer, even after all these years. There are lots of others that are better or more entertaining, but nothing prettier. :)
32. Can you sing?
33. Last concert?
My Life Story at the Astoria. I shouldn't have gone, because I was in agony, but. JAKE.
34. What colour are your eyes?:
35. Who knows your darkest secret?
asrana just knows everything. I mean, I think. Unless there are darker secrets I don't know about yet.
36. Last movie rented?
Probably Monsters Inc. with my parents. I don't tend to.
37. Thing you never leave home without?
Phone, wallet, keys.
38. Do you like Chinese food?
39. Is your room clean?
It's clean. It's not tidy, but that's different.
40. Laptop or desktop computer?
Desktop, though I could use a laptop as well.
41. Favourite comedian?:
Noel Fielding & The Mighty Boosh, Ed Byrne, Dylan Moran, Eddie Izzard (back in the day), Bill Bailey, Adam Hills, Rob Newman, Hugh Dennis, Marcus Brigstocke, Frankie Boyle, David Mitchell...mmm, comedians.
42. Do you smoke?
43. Sleep with or without clothes?
Without, mostly, unless someone else is there.
44. Who sleeps with you every night?
For simplicity's sake I shall say 'nobody'. I don't sleep well with other people in the room.
45. Long distance relationships work?
I don't know.
46. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Never, of course.
47. Pancakes or french toast?
Pancakes. School kind of ruined french toast for me a bit.
48. Do you like coffee?
49. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled or poached or hard-boiled and in salad.
50. Do you believe in astrology?
Not as much as I believe in a lot of other things.
51. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum. My godmother is ringing me every day though. Sigh.
52. Last person on your missed call list?
See above. I don't know what makes her think if she persists I'll eventually answer it.
53. What was the last text message you received?
One from therosewilde asking how I was.
54. McDonalds or Burger King?
KFC. Shut up, I know.
55. Number of pillows?
56. What are you wearing right now?
A very cuddly but still, unfortunately, very brown dressing gown I got for Christmas. It really is very comfortable though.
57. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
"I recall when I was younger
There was a fire
To travel the world
And shine with a passion
But as ambition shoots blank
Day by Day
On a train from Edinburgh
To the Kings Cross rain….
I see a small house
Built on the sea
I could live there alone
With a horse and a ukulele..."
I love Patrick Wolf.
58. What kind of JAM do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
...why so emphatic, 58? Do you think you need to get my attention back after I wandered off looking for lyrics? Is it a secret message referring to Chris Morris? Is it a secret message from Chris Morris? Calm down.
59. Can you play pool?
I will never know. Probably not though.
60. Do you know how to swim?
61. Favourite ice cream?
Oh, some heinous Ben & Jerry's nonsense I expect. It's winter, I don't want to think about ice cream.
62. Do you like maps?
:) Yes. Especially old ones.
63. Tell me a random fact about yourself?
I can never think of answers to these that won't distress anyone. When I was nine I genuinely believed I had been possessed by one of the girls out of 'The Haunting' by Margaret Mahy. I got all the teachers to call me by a different name and everything. Oh, how special I was.
64. Ever attend a theme party?
Frequently, as I know booklectic :)
65. What is your favourite season?
66. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Last night on the way home from the osteopath my mum's car broke down a bit and we had a good laugh about that, which was very stupid.
67. What time did you wake up this morning?
68. Best thing about winter?
It's cold. I like the cold. And it defines everything.
69. Last time a cop gave you a ticket?
Never, not even in some comedy scene way :)
70. What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
Voluntarily walked into a hospital almost every day for a month.
71. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
Cool and not nearly as overrated as zombies or ninjas :)
72. What are you doing this weekend?
I don't know. Kidnapping sparksoflight, possibly, as she'll be back from Scotland.
73. Who's your best friend?
asrana, notintheseheels and sparksoflight all fit that description.
74. What is the third letter of your name?
I. Although I still wish I was called Sebastian.
75. How old are your pets?
I have no pets. Which is good, as I'd be a terrible mother.
76. What colour is your backpack?
A whatnow? I think not.
77. Are you sick?
Yes. Both still recovering from back injury, sniffly from the cold that won't kick in but won't go away, and also just sick of everything.
78. Is the bathroom open?
We have four, I expect one of them is.
87. Are you smiling?
88. Do you have on eyeliner?
Not right now, no.
89. Do you miss someone right now?
Good heavens yes. Many people, current prime suspects being asrana, sparksoflight & company, notintheseheels, booklectic, adjectivemarcus, giolla and the ITGB something chronic. Oh well. Soon I'll be able to get out and visit a couple of those again.
90. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
91. Do you have a Myspace?
I have an account with them, but can't be bothered setting an actual page up. I just go there to look at the pretty pictures of boys really.
92. Are you in high school?
93. Do you have a crush?
Oh yes. Always.
94. What is your favourite nickname for yourself?:
Kitten, I suppose, never really gets old. I don't have one. Sebastian :)
95. What colour is your bathing suit?
Black, of course, not that I ever use it ever.
96. What's your favourite brand of water?:
Whatever's there, really. I do think it's nicer than tap water, but I wouldn't go to Harrods to buy their glass-bottled wank just because. (This is a lie, I really would if I could afford to shop at Harrods. I am a terrible person.)
97. Did you go on vacation last month?
Less than usual, being on the floor the whole time and that.
98. Have you ever been on a cruise?
No, I think my family don't entirely approve of that sort of thing.
99. Do you have a sister?
100. Are you upstairs?
See, look at that, it's a whole hour later now. Isn't that nice.