1. DurAnorak - I've been on LJ with this for long enough that I know some people think of me by it.
2. Emily - for want of a better name, this is my own.
3. Kitten - well, obviously. Not so much these days, though, which is...probably nice.
Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. English, with a bit of Welsh
Three things that scare you:
2. Punch & Judy shows
3. The thought of my mother giving up singing
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Boots. It's too cold for barefoot.
3. A scrunchie, because I'm on my own and nobody can see me with my hair tied back.
Three of Your Favourite Songs
1. Europa And The Pirate Twins - Thomas Dolby
2. Tiger Tiger - Duran Duran
3. Astradyne - Ultravox
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Someone who loves music - not just likes it, but really loves it.
2. Someone whose intelligence and sense of humour roughly matches mine in terms of sophistication or lack thereof.
3. Someone who isn't going to constantly mock me for my love of the 1980s. Would be good.
Two Truths and a Lie (in any order)
1. I genuinely believe that Nick Rhodes and John Taylor have slept together.
2. I have a crush on Sid Owen.
3. I once sang an experimental version of 'The Hills Are Alive' from the Sound of Music on the private stage of the wife of Sir William Walton.
Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. Long hair.
2. Elegant hands - musicians' or artists' hands.
3. An ability to dress well.
Three of Your Favourite Hobbies
1. Music. Everything to do with it.
2. Getting obsessive about harmless things.
3. Cross stitching.
Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Just leave for Cambridge. Go up tonight and not have to worry about how much college is going to suck tomorrow.
2. See The Modern. I want to congratulate them in person, for one thing.
3. Ring notintheseheels.
Three Places You Want to go
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Steal kisses from everyone in The Modern.
2. Fall in love with someone who's in love with me. At the same time as they're in love with me.
3. Have some more reviews and some articles published in a magazine.
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Guy/Girl
1. I believe in fairy tales, and indeed not only want but expect one to happen to me.
2. I like wearing skirts, in general the bigger and/or flouncier the better.
3. I get giddy and silly about pretty boys in bands.
1. ...you know, I'm really not.
Did make it in for my lecture in the end - a very frustratingly badly-organised one about 20th Century British composers. However, in my absence our group seems to have acquired a charming young electronic musician with comedy 80s rock band hair. He's called Jethro - Jethro, for god's sake. I know the plan is to marry and live in a Baronial Hall with The Modern as my personal band, but I think I might have to build an outhouse for this boy and his machines. He's very cute.
Anyway. Oh, and I've just heard a new entry in the charts of Songs You Didn't Expect To Hear On TV - Blue Peter just used a dance remix of 'Serious' by Duran Duran. And now I need to track it down, because it was lovely.