My hair, generally, though obviously I prefer to avoid mirrors unless I've got a) a corset or b) absurdly elaborate makeup on.
2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Nothing at this precise moment, but there's a few quid in my coat pocket. I'm doing broke-chic again this month.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
4. Favourite plant?
A weed that grows in my nan's garden, with shy little rose-coloured flowers that are far prettier than most of the other flowers around it, so we tend to leave it until it becomes unmanageable. It's called Robin something, I think, but I can never remember what.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A woman called Carol with whom I'm singing in a deeply embarrassing concert in a few weeks' time.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
It just rings, since I can no longer program ringtones into it. I miss my old one, which would play things like 'Electricity' and 'Rio' and 'To Cut A Long Story Short' at me.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black t-shirt with a couple of diagonal rows of mismatched silver sequins; my mum bought it for me and handed it to me with the words, "Is this a bondage top?"
8. Do you "label" yourself?
"Yes". Also occasionally with eyeliner pencil; the other week I went out with 'TEMPOSHARK WILL SAVE MUSIC' written on me. But seriously, yes. I'm strangely fond of labels.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
I have no my shoes currently wearing, Mr Officer.
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Depends on what I'm doing, obviously. If I'm listening to music I'm quite fond of there being a lot of bright sunlight around, and it's useful for cross stitch. Dark is good for computers and bedrooms though.
11. What did you have for breakfast?
Sorry, just trying to remember the last time I had breakfast. No idea.
12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
I know I keep saying this but I'm so charmed by it - my book's entire first chapter seems to be likely to be about Jarvis Cocker's hair.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading Dilbert just before going to sleep. Tired last night.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
"Please call Margaret D-S ASAP thx LOL mum."
15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Only accidentally, causing the sodding Crazy Frog to suddenly start playing loudly out of my speakers from time to time.
16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
"Dude, seriously." I blame spyinthehaus for this.
17. Who told you they loved you last?
playingthetart, I think, although it may just have been in the words "The feeling's mutual" or somesuch. Either that or asrana.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My coat. Which is, yes, far too warm for weather like this, but still.
19. How many hours a week do you work?
Well, actually, define 'work'. I do consider some of the nonsense I spend my time doing to be 'work', now I think about it. Still not much, though; more when I have actual money and can buy singles and things.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None, but I need to do something about the photos on my digital camera.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
Oh, lord, four, probably. Or twelve, just before I went to Roedean, that wasn't so bad.
22. Your worst enemy?
Up until a few months ago I could actually have answered this, and with an LJ username at that, but I'm not sure it really holds true any more.
23. What is your current desk top picture?
Ah. Yes. Well. Until recently it was a gorgeous picture of Paul Bettany looking all scruffy and dangerous and likely to punch you, but it may have this morning changed into Richard Hammond off Top Gear. With the words "Driving God" next to him.
It won't last.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Thanks, darlin'", in that bizarre tone of voice I appear to be unable to stop using to shop assistants, bus conductors, beggars and policemen. Shop assistant this time, for selling me caffeine.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Money. Money, money, money, money.
Briefly diverting. And now, Cash In The Attic. This is the life etc.