Shuffle your iTunes, and pick the first 15...
1. How does the world see you?
Your Woman - Tyler James
Hmm. I think this would have been more true of me a couple of years ago, but it still has a point.
2. Will I have a happy life?
Wealth - Talk Talk
3. What do my friends think of me?
Treachery - Kirsty MacColl
I'm very sure that isn't true. Otherwise why would you be my friends? Well, quite.
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Feeling A Moment - Feeder
...yeah, that sounds about right. It passes.
5. How can I make myself happy?
Bohemian Polka - "Weird Al" Yankovic
Ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah. There is no Weird Al polka that doesn't make me happy. :)
6. What should I do with my life?
Epicentre - VNV Nation
I've no idea how to interpret that. Join an EBM band? Become the anathema of my soul? Goodness knows.
7. Will I ever have children?
Lost Youth... - Project Pitchfork
8. What is some good advice for me?
I Am In Love With You - Imogen Heap
...hmm. There are ways I could probably interpret that.
9. How will I be remembered?
Ocean Drive (Tiga's White Linen Vox) - FPU
I insist on taking this to mean that I will be remembered as a minor electropop legend. And not that I'm going to be murdered in a crime passionel in America somewhere.
10. What's my signature dancing song?
Crystal - New Order
Nonsense, but then so is the question, really.
11. What's my current theme song?
Siúil A Rúin - Lord Of The Dance ST
Leaving aside the sheer shame of me owning some of this soundtrack, actually, I do feel a bit like this at the moment, yeah.
Of course, Living Colour's 'Bi' would have been far funnier. :)
12. What do others think is my current theme song?
Englishman In New York - Sting
Interesting. I mean, sure, blah, blah, don't really feel like I fit anywhere at the moment, blah. So forth. I don't know.
13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Abducted - S.P.O.C.K.
Fantastic. Ridiculous synthpop about alien abduction. I can go for that. :)
14. What type of men do I like?
Ad Mortem Festinamus - QNTAL
Ahem. I think that's notintheseheels's answer, actually.
I also think she might throw things at me for saying that.
15. How's my love life?
All Tomorrow's Parties - Bryan Ferry
Oh. Oh yes. Well, it's always a bit like that.