* One of these days Darius will realise that what he sounds like is Enrique Iglesias, and so he should probably stop trying to mime like George Michael.
* The Noise Next Door are actually pretty cute. It's a shame their songs are almost the worst from any guitar-based boy band I've ever heard.
* With the possible exception of Charlie from Busted's new band Fight Star, whose single 'Palahnuik's Laughter' sounds, despite the excellent title, oddly appropriately like someone setting fire to the rest of Busted. And it's even worse live, as they proved beyond all doubt last night on the Friday Night Project. Christ, they were bad.
* Kenzie continues in his quest to become the most engaging young man on television. I think I may want one.
* I am really, really, really, really sorry about G4 and their cover of 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. You may have been unaware of this, but they are alumni of my college. There is no excuse for how godawful this is in every possible horrible opera-as-pop cliche big girl's blouse counter tenor diva bollocks almost as bad as fucking Il Divo way imaginable.